Viale Pasitea Positano, Salerno, IT IT 0029Z Map · Phone number

About Francese Photography

Francese Photography is an International Wedding Photography studio serving on the Amalfi Coast, Puglia (Apulia) , Verona, (Italy) Los Angeles & Orange County, California (USA). The sister team of Antonella & Claudia Francese are passionate Wedding & Fashion photographers who define their style as "simple luxury".
The simplistic beauty of their photography has earned both sisters international recognition.
Francese Photography was a Wedding Industry Experts finalist in 2012 & Winner in 2013 as the "Best Wedding Photography studio on the Amalfi Coast". Francese photos have been featured in Elle, Vogue & Sposabella magazines. They've also graced the covers of 'Wedding Ideas' and 'Perfect Wedding' magazines in the UK.
Claudia's work has appeared in photography exhibitions in Rotterdam, Holland and has been featured in Voguephoto magazine's ' The best of ' issue.
The sisters photograph around 100 weddings per year priding themselves on the rapport and the relationships they build with their clientele. The result is an unforgettable experience beautifully captured by Francese Photography.

Follow Francese Photography on

WeddinginRavelloClaudiaandAntonellaFrancesePhotography1
FrancesePhotography

13 Reviews for Francese Photography

Ada · Married on 06/12/2015

The sisters were very professional. We only received the proofs so far. They send them within a few days of the wedding. We absolutely love them. During the wedding day preparations, they were a calming presence for me as my family tested my sanity! They gave their recommendations on foto ops, and we're flexible to the change of plans. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Jamie · Married on 10/18/2014

Claudia and her assistant photographed our elopement in Capri, Italy! They were amazing throughout the whole process!!! They were always great at correspondence through email which was important since we were traveling from the U.S. We can't say enough about how thrilled we are with our photos!! We have received so many compliments from our friends and family about how perfect they turned out! We will forever remember how nice they were to be around throughout the day, how professional they are, and how lucky we feel to have chosen them as our photographers!!!! We HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Lesley · Married on 06/13/2014

I found Antonella and Claudia through a wedding planner in Positano and from the first e-mail I knew I wanted them to photograph our special day.

All of our correspondence was done via e-mail and I never had to wait long for a reply. They made suggestions about what they thought we might like on the day but listened to the ideas we had which was basically we wanted as many natural photos as possible.

On the day of the wedding they came to my stunning room at Villa Fiorentino and took photos of myself and my bridesmaids getting ready. These photos are lovely and when I got them they brought back so many wonderful memories of the fun we had.

Throughout the day I hardly felt they were there apart from when we had a few posed photos and I was worried that perhaps I would not have as many photos as I wanted. Boy was I wrong.... the photos I recently received were stunning and I couldn't be happier.

The 2 sisters and really lovely and made me and my husband feel at ease the whole time.

Thank you so much for our wonderful photos. Now we have the difficult decision of choosing which ones to use!!

Lesley and Anthony

Sent on 08/13/2014

Award

Francese Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Italian Wedding Designer
    Italian Wedding Designer Wedding Planners

Antonella and Claudia are fantastic photographers...professional and modern at the same time. Each single photo they do is full of love and emotions.... They do usually respect a very chic dress code and are usually in time. It is usually a pleasure to work with such professional photographers....

• Donna Lucia - L&PM Eventi