Francese Photography

Via Sant'Alfonso Maria Dè Liguori, 14, Ravello SA, Salerno, IT 84010 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Francese Photography

Francese Photography is an International Destination Wedding Photographers Company Located in Amalfi Coast, Verona, willing to travel throughout Italy but also available worldwide. Sisters team both Passionate about Wedding and fashion. Magazines and numerous testimonial describing the sisters: “luxury minimal chic”. The sisters both studied Photography in London and won internationally as “Best Studio in Amalfi Coast 2013”. Claudia and Antonella Francese works in Positano, Ravello, Praiano, Sorrento, Lake of Como, Lake of Garda, Verona and Capri but also as Destination Wedding Photographer Worldwide.

Wedding Industry expert 2012: Best Photography studio in Amalfi Coast
Wedding Industry expert 2013: Best Photography studio in Amalfi Coast

CLAUDIA FRANCESE One word can really describe Claudia's attitude: ARTSY!
A lover of art and design, she studied in England and has an academic background that has given her a vision of life strongly marked by art. A tireless traveler, she likes to learn about different cultures and traditions, even though she is strongly attached to Italian culture. A supporter of Made in Italy, she has had important work experience abroad, where she still exports her personal and recognise style.

ANTONELLA FRANCESE He studied sociology in Paris, where he was born the love for fashion and art that transpires from his photographic works. As a good sociologist, she is a good observer and is very methodical in her work. It is certain that beauty is, first of all, a way of living, of looking at the world and for this reason, it conceives its works as works of art.

Follow Francese Photography on

Wedding at Villa Cimbrone
luxury destination wedding photographer amalfi coast catholic wedding positano shooting reception la tagliata monte pertuso view francese photography sisters 10 di 15 51 590556 158617173022983
Wedding in Los Angeles

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

13 Reviews for Francese Photography

Ada · Married on 06/12/2015

The sisters were very professional. We only received the proofs so far. They send them within a few days of the wedding. We absolutely love them. During the wedding day preparations, they were a calming presence for me as my family tested my sanity! They gave their recommendations on foto ops, and we're flexible to the change of plans. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Jamie · Married on 10/18/2014

Claudia and her assistant photographed our elopement in Capri, Italy! They were amazing throughout the whole process!!! They were always great at correspondence through email which was important since we were traveling from the U.S. We can't say enough about how thrilled we are with our photos!! We have received so many compliments from our friends and family about how perfect they turned out! We will forever remember how nice they were to be around throughout the day, how professional they are, and how lucky we feel to have chosen them as our photographers!!!! We HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Lesley · Married on 06/13/2014

I found Antonella and Claudia through a wedding planner in Positano and from the first e-mail I knew I wanted them to photograph our special day.

All of our correspondence was done via e-mail and I never had to wait long for a reply. They made suggestions about what they thought we might like on the day but listened to the ideas we had which was basically we wanted as many natural photos as possible.

On the day of the wedding they came to my stunning room at Villa Fiorentino and took photos of myself and my bridesmaids getting ready. These photos are lovely and when I got them they brought back so many wonderful memories of the fun we had.

Throughout the day I hardly felt they were there apart from when we had a few posed photos and I was worried that perhaps I would not have as many photos as I wanted. Boy was I wrong.... the photos I recently received were stunning and I couldn't be happier.

The 2 sisters and really lovely and made me and my husband feel at ease the whole time.

Thank you so much for our wonderful photos. Now we have the difficult decision of choosing which ones to use!!

Lesley and Anthony

Sent on 08/13/2014

Award

Francese Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• Italian Wedding Designer Wedding Planners

Antonella and Claudia are fantastic photographers...professional and modern at the same time. Each single photo they do is full of love and emotions.... They do usually respect a very chic dress code and are usually in time. It is usually a pleasure to work with such professional photographers....

• Donna Lucia - L&PM Eventi
    Donna Lucia - L&PM Eventi Wedding Planners

thanks!

• Via Sant'Alfonso Maria Dè Liguori, 14, Ravello SA Salerno, IT, 84010 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Francese Photography)