Via Panciatici 14, Florence, IT 50127 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Francesco Spighi Photography

I'm a daydreamer, and a life-enjoyer. But most of all I'm a loving husband and father of two amazing children. I'd like you to consider me a friend, as I use my skill, my passion, and my vision to record your unique and special memories. If you let me, I'll use a friendly and relaxed approach, mixed with an eye-catching, visual-storytelling style, to creatively capture your love and your true emotions. I also really enjoy working as a Portrait and Lifestyle Photographer for engagements, for Candid Family Sessions, or even for your Italian Elopement. If it so happens that you are here and searching not just for a Wedding Photographer but for something different, stay a while and exploring my works! Then, if you feel my style as your own,drop me a line and I'll be there with you to make something creative, timeless and unforgettable.

Follow Francesco Spighi Photography on

timeless elegant wedding tuscany italy
0b4a22b04d9b6e77 13631640 1066341503449683 8620614910889532831 n
Francesco Spighi Photography
modern emotional wedding tuscany italy
Francesco Spighi Photography
relaxed intimate wedding tuscany italy
Francesco Spighi Photography
romantic rustic chic elopement tuscany italy
timeless elegant wedding tuscany italy

Francesco Spighi Photography 6
Francesco Spighi Photography 7
  • Jenny

Jenny Wong · Married on 06/15/2019

Best photographer you can ever ask for...!

FRA! Thank you for being a huge part of our day in Vico d’Arbia in June 2019. Looking at all the photos now has brought me back when I first started wedding planning in September 2018 and I stumbled across your Instagram and it was a love at first sight as I described to you in one of our first emails that we have found THE ONE (you!) to be our wedding photographer. Although we never met before the wedding (just through emails and Instagram!), we felt completely at ease as soon as we saw you on the day. It’s like seeing a good friend again! You worked so so hard on the day and night, running around capturing all the beautiful moments of us and the guests (and the dogs!). Seeing the photos we re-lived the day and saw so much that we had missed. Coming from an East Asian background, we are naturally more shy to show affection. Fra helped us a lot in our couple shoot session and put us at ease. We were able to enjoy ourselves as a newly married couple and the photos turn out to be amazing!! Having professional photoshoot was once in a lifetime experience and we are so glad to have found you to be our wedding photographer. You are a very talented photographer and we wish you all the best in your career and life! THANKS A MILLION... Jenny & Chee

Sent on 07/18/2019

Michelle Mcnett · Married on 06/05/2019

Look No Further

Where do I begin? Fra was absolutely amazing through our whole wedding process! I found his work online and loved his aesthetic. It felt artistic, candid, and expressive. So my fiancé and I contacted him. He requested to Skype (since we live in California). He is so warm and friendly. He got a feeling of what we wanted and which package would be best for our wedding. The day of the wedding he came well before (with a drone) to capture images of the villa, our friends by the pool, and us getting ready. I felt so at ease having him around.

For the actual ceremony, I don’t know how he did it. He got pictures of everything! Our parents from different angles, the look on my fiancé’s face while I walked down the isle, the look on my daughter’s face, beautiful shots of me walking down, the view from the end of the isle toward us, my daughter’s hand on my back while i read my vows (which i didn’t realize at the time, because i was nervous, and never would have known if he hadn’t captured it), my parents holding hands, my maid of honor wiping away a tear, us smiling and kissing as we walked down the isle together, my husband’s impromptu dip and kiss once we were alone, and so much more in between. He got it all. He was doing it alone but you would think he had a whole team with him. I was so impressed!

During our photo time away from everyone, he was great about telling us where to stand and giving some direction but then we just acted like ourselves while he captured it. They turned out amazing. This continued the whole night. He got such amazing shots of all of our guests, the venue, reception decorations, flowers, food, fireworks, dancing, singing, etc. His pictures show how we felt through the entire day. This is the best purchase we made for our wedding. Hands down. The final result is just stunning and we will have these memories through his pictures forever. I’m so grateful to Fra and cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Francesco Spighi Photography 20
    Francesco Spighi Photography 21

Allison Hamel · Married on 06/04/2019

Highly recommend!

Fra was amazing! We were married in Florence early June 2019. He was prompt and helpful throughout the planning process. We felt comfortable taking pictures with him and absolutely enjoyed our time with him! We received our pictures and we absolutely love them. He captured all of our favorite moments. He is so talented. We highly recommend Fra!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Francesco Spighi Photography 22

Francesco Spighi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Via Panciatici 14 Florence, IT, 50127 See on map