Via Panciatici 14, Florence, IT 50127 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Francesco Spighi Photography

I’m a daydreamer, and a life-enjoyer. But most of all I’m a loving husband and father of two amazing children. I’d like you to consider me a friend, as I use my skill, my passion, and my vision to record your unique and special memories. If you let me, I’ll use a friendly and relaxed approach, mixed with an eye-catching, visual-storytelling style, to creatively capture your love and your true emotions. I also really enjoy working as a Portrait and Lifestyle Photographer for engagements, for Candid Family Sessions, or even for your Italian Elopement. If it so happens that you are here and searching not just for a Wedding Photographer but for something different, stay a while and exploring my works! Then, if you feel my style as your own,drop me a line and I’ll be there with you to make something creative, timeless and unforgettable.

Follow Francesco Spighi Photography on

• Duccio Argentini
  • Super Tuscan Photographers
  • luca tibberio
timeless elegant wedding tuscany italy
0b4a22b04d9b6e77 13631640 1066341503449683 8620614910889532831 n
Francesco Spighi Photography
modern emotional wedding tuscany italy
Francesco Spighi Photography
relaxed intimate wedding tuscany italy
Francesco Spighi Photography
romantic rustic chic elopement tuscany italy
timeless elegant wedding tuscany italy
0b4a22b04d9b6e77 13631640 1066341503449683 8620614910889532831 n

Photos 35 Photos
Videos 1 Video

9 Reviews for Francesco Spighi Photography

• Neeraj

Neeraj Chandi · Getting married on 01/12/2022

Amazing surprise engagement shoot!

We had the most amazing engagement shoot with Fra! He really managed to capture us in the most natural way possible, even when we were being helped with poses. The final photos reflected both our personalities and can’t wait to share them with the rest of the family. They portray some deep emotion, exactly what we were looking for and capture the most amazing memories from that evening and we are so glad you were there to help us create them!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Francesco Spighi Photography's reply:

Hey Neeraj! It has been a true pleasure, trust me! Thanks so much for appreciating my work, and the way I do it. Wish you two all the very best in these tough times. Be well and healthy,
    Fra
  • Jesi

Jesi B · Married on 09/09/2020

Amazing wedding photos !!!

Dear Fra,
    We had the most amazing time going over and over through the incredibly beautiful photos of our wedding you took. We wanted to let you know how grateful we are for the work and energy you put into photographing our special day. As we looked through the photos we sometimes wondered how you were able to capture so many moments at once! We are so happy that we chose you as our photographer, not only because of the way you so beautifully captured our day but also because we loved how you managed to photograph so much yet I don't think we really noticed you were taking photos which we loved because the whole process was so unobtrusive to the festivities. So many of our guests complimented you and your swiftness the day of the wedding and how you managed to be at the right places at the right times. We speak for our guests and ourselves when we say we were so comfortable having you around taking pictures during the wedding because it never felt forced or disruptive.

In summary we just want to say THANK YOU Fra! Thank you for taking us in your car after the ceremony to get to the vines and groves. Thank you for helping us relax when we were having a hard time being natural and didn't know how to stand or where to place our hands for the photos. Thank you for having been so efficient and creative with your time at the wedding. Thank you for capturing the right amount of staged photos as well as spontaneous ones. Thank you for the drone photos! Those we such a treat. And thank you so so much for providing almost 3 times the amount of photos agreed on the contract... It has been such a pleasure having you as our wedding photographer Fra, we wish you only the very best in the future.

Forever grateful,
    J&C

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Ali

Ali Powers · Married on 09/20/2019

Wedding Photographer

My husband and I are so thankful that our wedding planner (Elisabetta Taliani/Special Days in Tuscany) connected us with Francesco! He made us feel so comfortable while capturing beautiful photographs. My five year old niece/flower girl loved working with him as well! Our time together was filled with light-heated conversations plus lots of great gelato recommendations! A true artist, and an all around great person to join us on our special day.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Francesco Spighi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

• Via Panciatici 14 Florence, IT, 50127 See on map
    Location of (Francesco Spighi Photography)