Frances Photography

Arvada, CO View map

Frances Photograhy is a boutique wedding photography business based in Denver, Colorado. Frances has photographed extraordinary weddings for clients including celebrities and sports stars, not only in Colorado but coast to cast as well as internationally. Destinations abroad include Fiji, Coast Rica, Mexico and Jamaica. She limits the number of weddings she photographs to 20 to 25 a year.

Frances’ work has been published in Professional Photographer and in multiple issues of the Knot, Brides CO, the Special Event, and Confetti Magazine. She was acknowledges for her fine art photography and charity work in the “good Works” section of Professional Photographer Magazine in the August 2008 issue.

I am a very passionate individual and I love what I do! I carry my artisan-self with me everywhere I go, but especially any time I’m shooting. I approach the way I look at the world as my own personal quest to capture beauty. Where I happen to just see it (beauty), or whether I take part in creating it, I strive for my images to communicate a sense of vibrance and connection in an abundantly beautiful universe.

At Frances Photography Your album is created from scratch to reflect your personal style in a gorgeous custom coffee table book that will serve as the main pictorial record of a major milestone in your family history- your wedding day! It is intended to tell the story of your love for generations to come and we want it to be an expression of your unique preferences. Choose anything from casual and contemporary to classic and romantic. We have lots of options for cover, paper, and design! Your wedding will be one of a kind and we think your album should be too!

We have album options for brides and grooms, mom’s and dad’s, friends, guests, you name it! Just let us know what you are looking for and we will help you create something special- just for you.

After graduation from CU, Frances decided to attend the Brooks Institute of Photography in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA. “When I knew photography was IT for me, I knew that I wanted to go back to school so I could really learn everything there was to learn!”

Proud Member of:

Professional Photographers of America (http://www.ppa.com)

Certified Professional Photographer (http://certifiedphotographer.com)

Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (http://www.wppionline.com)

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

• Stephanie
    Stephanie L. Married on 08/23/2019

10000% would recommend

Frances is an absolutely amazing photographer and person. She is so talented and all our pictures turned out amazing. She really listened to our style and what we wanted but it turned out even better than we could have hoped. She makes you feel so comfortable behind the camera and coaches you while still being yourself and highlighting you (or the couple) as individuals. Would 10000% recommend and will be using her again.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 06/09/2019

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Frances was not only the best photographer I could have ever dreamed of for my wedding but she felt like a friend! She made my fiance and me feel so incredibly comfortable during our engagement pictures when we first met. After selecting a wedding venue/date and wedding planner, picking a photographer was the next thing on my list. Having amazing pictures was very important to me. After seeing her work and talking to her I knew Frances was meant to be my photographer! Our pictures are amazing. Everytime I look at them I think back to what an amazing day our wedding was! Frances truly captured all of the emotion and excitement of the big day in our pictures.
    Lauren Married on 09/26/2015
    I selected Frances Photography for my wedding after several friends used her for their weddings and the product was gorgeous! She was also the preferred photographer of our wedding planner at Table 6. I know too many people who had a bad photographer and it ruined the day and the memories so I the photographer was one of the most important vendors for us.

Frances and Jen were so amazing the day of our wedding and were able to move the photos along so that we stayed on time yet got all the pics we wanted. We were so excited when we got our photos back and saw how much of they day they were able to capture. I love how they got the formal photos, but also the informal ones where everyone's personality really shines through. They are the best wedding photos I've ever seen...everyone has said the same thing. They captured the true love and emotion of the day. They also got pics of all our guests and the details of the day which was great since the day was a whirlwind and I didn't have time to really take in the small details. I highly recommend booking Frances so you can continue to relive the most amazing day of your life over and over!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

1550 N Downing Street Arvada, CO, 80218
303-424-3800
Location of (Frances Photography)

Frances Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Frances Photography include in the starting price?

Frances Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Frances Photography offer?

Frances Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Frances Photography offer?

Frances Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Frances Photography offer for wedding events?

Frances Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Frances Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Frances Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding