Framelines Wedding Photographers

Rome, IT View map
$1,700 Most Popular Price

$1,700 Most Popular Price

Framelines | Wedding Photographers in Italy

Framelines is an husband & wife team of wedding photographers sharing the common passions for Photography and for Travel. Shooting destination weddings all over Italy and Abroad is not a challenge but an adventure that connect us to the intimate love & beauty of being human .

Being based in Italy has enabled us to explore what we consider to be the most incredible country to have a destination wedding. Although Italy is full of renown areas as well as Tuscany , Amalfi Coast or Lake Como, there is still the possibility to find places to celebrate your wedding unspoiled by overexposure on the Net. Our goal is to guide you through everything our 15 years experience being a Italy wedding photographers have taught us, from where to consider getting married in Italy to what you should look for when hiring a wedding photographer in Italy.

Our photography approach completely respect our personal vision and the result is a balanced mix of street photography and artistic portraiture with an editorial fashion hint ( if you'd love it) .Our goal it's to capture with intimacy a total bonding moment.

We're all about getting the job done in the best way possible. We won't miss a beat of your wedding day and our goal is to capture the joy and the excitement of the day as well as the moments most would miss.

We believe in weddings not as strict timelines and checklists. Not wedding as a fashion show. We do not believe of Luxury - Boho - Extravagant-high end - low end events . We believe that weddings are Love, Stories and Deep Connections and we want to give it back to you the same emotions we have been honored to feel at your special day.

We plan tailored fully-customized photography packages Photo & Video and our most popular photography services are:

• Pre-wedding or Honeymoon Photoshoot
  • Full day wedding photography service
  • Intimate half-day elopement.

Every single photos is individually edited and we also give you a selection of images accurately edited with a fine-art touch-up. Photos should not be your anniversary gift that's why you get your images in maximum two months.

We offer also photo-book, flashmount album as well contemporary print box all 100% handmade in Italy and printed on fine Art Paper .

Our talented videographers will capture in an artsy not intrusive way your special event and we guarantee you the best result in terms of editing and color correction. By the way , we are also a very cohesive team !

Ready to go on adventure with us?

Visit our website https://www.framelines.it/ and write us a note at info@framelines.it

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,700

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Brittany G. Married on 09/19/2021

If you only read one review- read this!!!

I am a professional photographer and therefore VERY particular about whom I hire. Let me tell you- you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED with Framelines.

Everything should have gone wrong- there was the threat of rain, a marathon running through the city (seriously) and even though all of that happened, the images are absolutely flawless!!!!

If you’re looking for somebody to capture your love (in glorious beautiful light) Framelines is it!!!
  • Magda
    Magda R. Married on 02/05/2019

Simply the best!!!

Francesca of Framelines Wedding Photographers was the incredible photographer in Italy we hired online to capture our destination wedding in Portovenere; we put all of our hope and faith in her to document the authentic raw emotions at our intimate event.

We were looking for professional photos in a photojournalist style as well some more directed shot that will last forever.
    It has been our first photo session ever and we didn't know how to pose naturally and what we'd have to do to not look too cheesy. Francesca helped us, gave important direction to us and made us feel always beautiful and comfortable in a very natural way. We were impressive of her passion and energy and we are pretty sure that we made great friends along the way

We cannot thank you enough, Your photos are our best memories you really delivered above and beyond.

Framelines Wedding Photographers's reply:

Magda and Adam, you are such a lovely couple and me and Francesco appreciate your time in writing this review. Grazie mille because we have really felt part of your family at your wedding day in Portovenere. You give us the opportunity to capture your authentic emotions and you completely trust us from start to end. We are so happy you love every single photos and I'm sure they will be such a good memories in the years to come. Grazie grazie grazie! A big hug from Italy!
    Margaret A. Married on 01/11/2019

Wonderful!

We LOVED working with Francesca. A wonderful experience from start to finish. She had great ideas and made us feel very comfortable taking photos. Would recommend to everyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Francesca Vitulano
Francesca Vitulano
Lead photographer - Communication

Ciao!

I'm Francesca, and I strongly believe in positive energies, in healthy relationship and in authentic behaviours. I'm a passionate and a pretty sensitive soul. What I'd love about weddings is the opportunity to live an intense set of emotions and to capture it for you to remember. I will be your raw storyteller.

After a Bachelor and a Master degree in Visual Art I decided to embark upon photography path which is my full time job.

When I'm not holding a camera I'm drawing, planning some outdoor adventure immersed in unspoilt nature, I'm watching animal documentaries, I'm cuddling my family , I'm creating some artisanal object together with my bros.

I can't wait to meet you!

Distinctive Italy Weddings Distinctive Italy Weddings Wedding Planners

We have worked with Framelines for quite a number of years. They are a great team of photographers - very professional and lovely to work with. English speaking as well which is always a plus. Easy to work with, attentive to details, flexible and most importantly, lovely photography. We highly recommend them without reservation.

Via Luigi Vanvitelli 13 Rome, IT, IT 0000Z
+39 3802472256
Location of (Framelines Wedding Photographers)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding