11-13 E. Main St 2nd Fl, Mount Kisco, NY 10549 Map · Phone number

About Forever In Focus

Christina Rossomando specializes in documenting your day as it unfolds.  Capturing the love and emotion is the way I like to tell your wonderful story.  In the months to come I like to photograph my clients for their engagement session.  This is a great time for me to get to know you as well as you to get to know me.  It is a fun, and relaxing time.  By the end of the session I hope you feel that I can be a great friend, not just your photographer.  On your day, I am not just your photographer, but someone who is making sure everything runs smoothly.

Follow Forever In Focus on

SMP0036
Corinne0056b

3 Reviews for Forever In Focus

Corinne · Married on 10/09/2011

Christina at Forever in Focus was an amazing addition to the vendors on the day of our wedding. She was organized, professional and very helpful. Christina and her team captured the love that my my husband and I share, as well as that of our families. Not only are the photographs vivid and beautiful, they are fun and enjoyable to look at! Christina has a way of taking candid pictures that convey emotion. Our wedding reception was on the beach and Christina photographed the water for scenic shots, as well as our guests among the scenery. I cannot say enough about how comfortable and easy it is to work with CHristina! She shot our engagement pictures, our wedding and our rehearsal dinner. I will recommend her to everyone I know planning an event! Thank you, Christina, for a wonderful experience and beautiful photographs of our wedding day.

Sent on 12/02/2011

Katkocin · Married on 10/15/2006

Christina was fantastic to work with. She ensured that the day ran smoothly and she was there every step of the way! Christina was very professional and she was a lot of fun all at the same time! We loved getting to know her at our engagement session... she made the time so enjoyable! We have since used Christina to photograph our 3 year old daughter. She has a great way about her that puts everyone at ease. We highly recommend her (and have to many friends) to anyone looking for more than a photographer on their wedding day!

Sent on 07/17/2008

Jacqueline · Married on 06/19/2010

Our photos are absolutely stunning! The quality of each photo is amazing, and Christina managed to make us look good in almost every one (and there were over 1,200 of them). The formal session was very efficient (despite the volume of photographs taken), so we were able to enjoy our day and get to our cocktail hour!

We have so many photos of my husband and I laughing or talking - private moments that she managed to capture. Plus we have so many pictures of the dancing - not just the two of us, but our friends and family and all the things we didn't get to see live on the day of.

Christina showed up early on the morning of my wedding and started taking photos right away. She kept us on track timewise throughout the day, so the groom and I didn't have to worry about anything.

I am rating a 4.5 in quality of service only because there were a couple of shots on our short list of shot requests that were not taken, so I missed having formal photos of a couple of family members. Though it should be said that my family was especially difficult to round up at photo time, and Christina did an amazing job of that.

Christina is worth every penny - we intend to use her services in the future for baby portraits, etc.

Sent on 09/03/2010

Award

Forever In Focus FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints
    Proofs

• Platinum Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

In my opinion, Christina's devotion to the wedding photography business exemplifies strong moral fiber and character. She is a trustworthy individual and would be an excellent candidate for your wedding. Give her a try and see for yourself. One of a kind, superior images and will give an album of a lifetime! -Anthony Cerone Platinum dj's

• 11-13 E. Main St, 2nd Fl Mount Kisco, 10549 See on map
    Location of (Forever In Focus)