25 EAST LAKE DR, Atlanta, GA 30317 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,350
  • Photos & Videos 22

About For Better Films

We challenge ourselves to make the most emotionally rich and technically sound cinematic wedding films. Weddings are full of special moments, from nervousness to excitement and surprise. We craft these moments into a narrative you'll cherish for years.

I love video production. Whether I'm running around with a camera or piecing together an edit, I have the most fun when I am working with great couples filming their Best.Day.Ever.

Follow For Better Films on

Other couples have also viewed

• Goins Videography

Photos 17 Photos
Videos 5 Videos

2 Reviews for For Better Films

Lexi · Married on 03/05/2016

Rick and his team did such a great job on our wedding. I am a VERY detail oriented person and he made sure that every detail was understood before the wedding so that day of I was completely relaxed. They worked so well with the photographers and wedding planner! After the wedding they were so nice and flexible with working through edits and all the questions and request I had. I highly recommend them and am so pleased with my video and keepsake usb to cherish our special day!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Caroline · Married on 11/06/2015

I wish I could list all the reasons I LOVED working with Rick & his team for our wedding, but there just isn't enough space! He was so helpful as we got close to the big day with the perfect balance of getting answers to the important questions while being respectful of the stress that comes in the weeks before a wedding. As a fairly recent groom himself, Rick was even helpful with helping me time the reception in a way that was beneficial for all vendors involved. ....but most importantly...his videos were absolutely fabulous! We talked several times before the actual wedding and he took the time to get a true sense of why I wanted a video, what I wanted captured in the films, and which elements of the day were most important to me. His editing was gorgeous & perfectly captured the essence of the day for me. He and his filming partner also worked extremely well with our photographer--they communicated well throughout the day & worked together on timing so as little stress fell to us as possible. I booked For Better Films later than I'd like to admit, but I encourage you to secure him TODAY as an artist for your day. His work was worth absolutely every penny. I can't look back at my videos without tearing up, and I have heard very positive feedback from my friends & family who have enjoyed the films. Rick went out of his way to make the films beautiful & built on the memories created throughout the day. I highly recommend you take advantage of Rick's immense talent.

Sent on 05/31/2016

For Better Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3350
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• 25 EAST LAKE DR Atlanta, GA, 30317 See on map
    Location of (For Better Films)