5238 N 20th St A6, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Focused Gentlemen Media

Express your love with style.

Focused Gentlemen Media was founded in the fall of 2014. We do our best to break tradition and offer videos specifically catered to your style. We don't believe in posing you, telling you where to stand and when to do it, but rather letting your day unfold organically and capturing the details that you may not have noticed. Did the bridesmaid smuggle in that extra bottle of wine? We got it. Was the best man dancing around in his underwear before the ceremony? Yeah, we got that too. We maintain our professionalism as this is the most important day of your life, but we also understand that life is boring when you're not having fun and making the most of it. We're not your grandmother's video guys, but we're more than happy to film her talking about your awkward teenage years in detail.

Follow Focused Gentlemen Media on

img9092

• Videos 3

3 Reviews for Focused Gentlemen Media

Megan · Married on 12/12/2015

Joe was awesome and very patient with every detail in our wedding video!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Kassi · Married on 11/28/2015

Joe was absolutely amazing! He was on time, professional and really captured my husband and I perfectly!!! I was blown away by how patient and professional he was the entire time (even though it was crazy hectic). The highlight reel that he provided for us was spectacular and brought me tears. Would recommend him to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Focused Gentlemen Media's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day Kassi! You and Tyler are amazing!

Daniel · Married on 08/01/2015

Joe was great. Polite, calm, professional. Nice equipment. Great with guests and vendors. The video is amazing and I can't get enough of it. Brings back the whole day in vivid memory. Thanks!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Focused Gentlemen Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

• Rachel Leintz Photography
    Rachel Leintz Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Joe at a wedding at the desert foothills last month. He is professional, friendly and his work is truly artistic. I would team up again with these guys in a heartbeat! I highly recommend them for the quality of their work and the affordability of their services.

• 5238 N 20th St, A6 Phoenix, 85016 See on map