Riverside, CA 92505 Map · Phone number

About Flowers in Blume

Flowers in Blume started out of having a love for designing floral arrangements. The name "Blume" comes from the German word for flower.

I started designing floral arrangements with my own wedding and never stopped. I love to use the beauty of the flowers, God created, to inspire unique and custom floral designs.

Flowers in Blume specializes in weddings, special events, and any occasion where beautiful flowers are enjoyed. We partner well with Event Coordinators, Special Event Photographers, Venues, Event Entertainers, and DJs. Please contact me when you desire a custom touch. We work in the Southern California area.

E-mail: flowersinblume@live.com

29969919124659761916817527269254989239870775264098
30204619124769428572517527269254989239871611933299
b flowers bout
Flowers in Blume
b flowers bridal bouquet bes
b flowers bridal bouquet
Flowers in Blume
b flowers bridal bouquet chair
basket full of flower
Flowers in Blume
best white spray on stan
blue and white centerpiece
bout star of bethlehe
Flowers in Blume
centerpiece shabby chic pink and whit
dsc012
dsc062
dsc063
dsc063
dsc065
Flowers in Blume
funeral spray gerbera and butterfl
heart holder arrangemen
orchid boutonnier
bridget bridal flowers
29969919124659761916817527269254989239870775264098

13 Reviews for Flowers in Blume

Allison · Married on 08/15/2014

One word- Wow!

We just got back from our wonderful honeymoon and all everyone keeps talking to my husband and I about was how beautiful our flowers were. From the day my husband and I met Stephanie she was professional, kind, creative, and fun! She met us a mutual locations, bought us coffees and was always so welcoming and warm to talk to and interact with.

She was creative with so many ideas flowing that our vision was easy to see. What sold me was two things- first; that she was willing to work with my budget. I can't tell you how many "corporate" type florists I spoke to that wouldn't even have a consultation with me unless I was willing to spend $3,000 minimum. Thats crazy! I was open and honest with Stephanie from Flowers in Blume from the get go and she was willing to work with my average budget making minor adjustments so that we were both happy with the outcome. (Happy is an understatement by the way) Second- her personality, we just clicked. She is the perfect mix of professional and personal. She really listened to my ideas and completely brought them to life. She was punctual, very accommodating, respected our opinions and really helped walk us through the wedding process as a whole.

We truly believe this company is so great and helped the night look and feel as beautiful as possible. Every single bouquet and flower decor was saved -- from the aisle runners in urns, to our gorgeous center pieces in old vintage jars to our arch at the ceremony. Thank you Flowers in Blume so much for making it that much more memorable and utterly gorgeous! I don't typically do reviews but seeing how crazy this wedding process is and how smooth she made it for us I was happy to say we are believers in Flowers in Blume and WILL use them again for our next big events!!!! Our beautiful Palos Verdes August 15 2014 wedding wouldn't have been the same without Flowers in Blume.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Marissa · Married on 09/29/2013

Every arraignment was beautiful and stunning! I could not have been more pleased with how well everything turned out. Each one of the bouquets, table arraignments, gazebo that we were married under, and corsages were just how I imagined them to be! Stephanie is so incredibly knowledgeable about what flowers would go well together, what was in season, and what would look and work best. She was able to meet with me many times to discuss options and budget. She was wonderful to work with and so very sweet! Thank you Stephanie for all of your hard work!

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • User3587308 · event on: 08/04/2013

I requested an artificial bouquet. It turned out beautiful & fresh looking. :)

Sent on 10/07/2013

Award

Flowers in Blume FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor