Flowers by Freshcuts

Hilton Head Island, SC 29925 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

42 Reviews for Flowers by Freshcuts

Jordan · Married on 09/02/2018

Tracey was awesome from the start! Her communication was awesome and she was so pleasant through the entire process and my many questions and changes! The flowers were beyond our expectations and could not have been more perfect! I was OBSESSED with my bouquet!

Flowers by Freshcuts 1
    Flowers by Freshcuts 2

Annie · Married on 09/16/2017

Tracey at Flowers by Freshcuts is absolutely amazing! I honestly had NO direction when it came to flowers for our wedding, and had no clue where to even start, but after having a consultation with Tracey by phone (we planned our HHI wedding from afar), I immediately trusted her to help bring our vision to life.

Tracey was incredibly kind and easy to work with, responded in a very timely manner, and helped me visualize how our florals would look in the space - certainly not an easy feat by phone/email! When she delivered our bouquets the morning of our wedding, I was amazed by how beautiful they were, and how she managed to find a combination that complimented seven entirely different bridesmaids dresses. Tracey even created a flower wreath to match for our Pup of Honor - amazing!

Tracey also did an amazing job of working within our budget, to make sure we got the biggest impact, and had creative ideas like repurposing the bridesmaids' bouquets in our table settings. I couldn't have been more impressed! We found Freshcuts thru Purely Decor, which provided our rental needs, and I'd like to point out what a dynamic duo Tracey + Linda make - they made the planning process incredibly seamless, and worked together to bring our vision to life in the most beautiful way possible. Money well spent!

Flowers by Freshcuts 3
    Flowers by Freshcuts 8
    Flowers by Freshcuts 9
    Flowers by Freshcuts 10

Courtney · Married on 09/06/2017

I loved working with Tracey! She was so helpful the entire process and understood the vision for our wedding flowers! She responded in a timely matter every single time. She did an amazing job. I couldn't have been more pleased with the way our flowers turned out. From our boutiques to the boutonnières to the decorated arbor. They were all perfect! Thanks again! The McIntyre's

Flowers by Freshcuts FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Vintage

Real Weddings