By Appointment Only, Hercules, CA 94547 Map · Phone number

About Floralisa

Floralisa is a wedding and event floral specialist. Centrally located in the East bay area of Hercules/Rodeo, I am less than 20 miles from both San Francisco and Napa and less than 15 miles from Walnut Creek. Being located right off of the I-80 freeway and Hwy 4, I often deliver to San Francisco, Sausalito, all of Marin County, Sonoma, St Helena, Rutherford, Calistoga and all over the Napa Valley, from Benicia to Berkeley, Concord to the Livermore wine valley and every place in between. Elegant yet affordable floral masterpieces to enhance any special event. Floralisa prides itself in offering 'peace of mind'. The owner, Lisa, has provided her clients with eye pleasing and heartwarming satisfaction for the past two decades. With an appreciation for art and an eye for design, Floralisa will provide their clients with a beautiful floral fantasy.

img5101
img5103
img5114
img5109
Floralisa
Sonoma valley wedding with chocolate fabric, mango callas and roses, topped off with rich red...
manzanita wish tree for guest to hang notes of love and best wishes.
manzanita wish tree for guest to hang notes of love and best wishes.
img2637
img5186
bridal bouquet in mango and beige colors
bridal bouquet in mango and beige colors
Lovely Napa Valley affair in tones and hues of the season.
Lovely Napa Valley affair in tones and hues of the season.
60708sphere
img5083

18 Reviews for Floralisa

• Talaya

talaya · Married on 11/08/2019

Excited for our big day !

Lisa was recommend to me by a close family friend of mine. I looked at her instagram page and fell in love ! Her work was exactly what I was looking for. We've emailed back and forth and I've sent her pictures of exactly what I'm looking for. She came back to me with such a great description of what I wanted! I'm so excited to be working with her and can't wait to see everything for our big day !

Sent on 05/15/2019

Natalia K.p. · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful and Personal

Floralisa was extremely responsive, and accommodated our unique needs. We didn't have floral centerpieces, but had flowers featured in other parts of our wedding, and the pieces they put together were very beautiful. They even made recommendations for flowers that were in season. Highly recommend working with Floralisa.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Lisa did the flowers for my May wedding and I could not have been happier. She made 5 bouquets for me and my bridesmaids, boutonnieres for the men, wrist corsages for the moms and a centerpiece for out guest book table. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous. They were exactly what I asked for and better than I could even have imagined. The groomsmen's boutonnieres had small ranunculus and mini succulents and they were absolutely perfect. Lisa does amazing work and is very easy to work with. She knows all the right questions to ask and thinks of all the right details to include. I ended up changing the details for the groom's boutonniere several times and she was great and 100% accommodating. Even the flowers for my cake were perfect and we'd only thrown around loose ideas of what I was looking for. I would absolutely recommend Lisa for wedding flowers and anything else you might need. Her prices are fair and totally worth it every penny. Seriously, my flowers were one of the aspects of my wedding that I had absolutely zero complaints about.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Floralisa FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• True Confections
    True Confections Wedding Cakes

I've worked with Lisa on several weddings. Her floral arrangements are beautiful, and she is a joy to work with. I recommend her highly.

• KLO Events
    KLO Events Wedding Planners

I hired Lisa to design my floral centerpiece for a bridal competition. After seeing the positive reviews she received at Wedding Wire I decided to contact her for an in-person meeting. Her incredible personality came out through the phone. We met a few days later and she brought along with her an impressive portfolio. I knew immediately that I wanted her on my team. I described my theme and vision, and she gave me additional ideas that I hadn't even considered. The centerpiece she designed was better than I imagined. It was absolutely stunning! She has a great eye and is extremely creative. I would work her again and again, and will happily recommend her services to my clients.

• Avso Events
    Avso Events Wedding Planners

Lisa is wonderful! She was able to capture my client's vision within the first consultation, while being sensitive to my client's budget. Working within the budget, Lisa created the most amazing wedding flowers. She is warm and caring and has a wealth of ideas to help create a couple's wedding day. I highly recommend Lisa

• By Appointment Only Hercules, 94547 See on map