31824 North State Highway 47, Warrenton, MO 63383 Map · Phone number

165wyatt 2146919699 o
226wyatt 2146904437 o

4 Reviews for Fleur De Lis

Kathy Zeller · Married on 06/09/2019

Professional, great to work with, stunning flowers

Fleur de Lis was recommended to us by our wedding venue, Little Piney Lodge. Their experience with Little Piney was a tremendous plus in helping us determine what worked best. They were extremely professional and great to work with, they were patient with our questions and changes, and the flowers were stunning. They also delivered and set up exactly as promised. We could not have been more pleased. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Alicia · Married on 10/23/2016

So far Rachel and Darcy have been absolutely amazing and patient with me. The first meeting that I set up, I was so unprepared for. I had no idea what I wanted and I also (shame on me) showed up an hour late to the meeting on their normally scheduled day off, which I felt extremely awful for doing. They helped me find flowers that I liked and they were extremely reasonably priced. After about a month later, I finally did some research and sent them some pictures of things I liked to help them. They were very flexible and modified the design. So far they have been fantastic to work with! I can't wait to see the final product in October!

POST WEDDING UPDATE:
    I just wanted to say, that my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! It turned out to be absolutely perfect. They also gave me some bunches of flowers to put on my cake (since I was making my own cake) that matched my bouquet. They gave me a great variety of greenery and cake to help finish the cake. The ladies were great to work with and produced amazing results!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Tiffany · Married on 09/26/2015

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I cannot adequately describe how awesome these women are. They created absolutely beautiful flowers and provided exceptional service. The venue had a mix up on times and instead of just leaving the last flowers for the coordinator, they came back a few hours later to finish set up. Everyone loved the centerpieces and the bouquets. Several guests actually took them home to use in the house. You will not be disappointed with these wonderful women!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Fleur De Lis FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,001.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 31824 North State Highway 47 Warrenton, 63383 See on map