421 Redding Rd, Lexington, KY 40517 Map · Phone number

About Flashing Lights Photo Booth

We provide an Open Air Photo Booth service in Lexington Kentucky and surrounding areas.

We can do events such as: Birthday Parties, Corporate Events, Sweet 16 parties, Holiday Celebrations, Company Parties, Holiday Parties, Fundraisers, Marketing Events, Baby Showers, Class Reunions, School Events, Sporting Events, Graduations, Sorority Events, Fraternity Events, and many more social events. The possibilities are endless!

Follow Flashing Lights Photo Booth on

log
befunkycoupl

1 Reviews for Flashing Lights Photo Booth

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

Randy does a great job! This open photo booth is different that other photo booths. I was afraid I'd not like it at first, but I was thankfully proven wrong. First off, Randy texted me lots before the wedding. He was very laid back and friendly. Some brides might not like verbal agreements, but I appreciate it. He created the personalized bottom part of the photo strips with only a picture from me; it turned out perfect! The day of my wedding, he (and I believe it was Savanna) had everything set up in time for the reception. And they took tons of pics. And -- yes-- he took them. Unlike other photo booths where you have only a few seconds between each shot, Randy controls the shots. You can take as much time as you need between shots to change masks and whatnot; Randy will take another shot when you are ready. And with nearly 20 kids at my wedding, trust me, Randy was kept busy! Oh -- and he also printed off the correct amount of photo strips. If 5 kids were in the pic and all wanted pics, they'd all get pics. Compared to other photo booths, Flashing Lights is an excellent value! I'd highly recommend booking your photo booth here!

Sent on 08/30/2016