Midway, UT 84049 Map · Phone number

Five Penny a Floral Company 3
Five Penny a Floral Company 4
Five Penny a Floral Company 5

Annamarie · Married on 06/15/2018

Joshua was so amazing to work with! He was mostly so much FUN! Made the whole process a blast. I would highly recommend him to anyone

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Five Penny a Floral Company 6
    Five Penny a Floral Company 7
    Five Penny a Floral Company 8
    Five Penny a Floral Company 9
    Five Penny a Floral Company 10

Joanne · Married on 04/16/2016

Joshua was amazing to work with, and our wedding day flowers were absolutely gorgeous and vibrant and everything we wanted. Joshua was absolutely accommodating, and worked with us for the handful of changes we had to work through with flowers - he handled every exchange with floral competence and professionalism, and even worked with us to bring my flower dreams into my tight flower budget. Flowers were a top priority for my wedding, and working with Joshua, my wedding day flowers were the last thing I had to worry about. He comes very highly recommended in the Heber City area - he worked seamlessly in the background with my cake artist (Midway Country Corner bakery) and my rehearsal dinner restaurant even recommended him for every wedding event! Joshua is a wedding guru - a must for any beautiful wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Josh was so much fun to work with. I met with him only 5 weeks before our wedding and showed him pictures of what I was looking for. On the day of the wedding I was so pleased with what he had created! Everything was exactly as I had asked and everyone complimented how gorgeous my bouquet and all of the flowers were! The only complaint I had was that I didn't get a chance to thank Josh in person when he dropped off the flowers. I am so thankful for all that he did to make our day perfect. :-) Thank you.

Sent on 10/29/2015