First Comes Love Bridal

Toledo, OH View map
$800 Package Price

$800 Package Price

Weddings can be stressful and expensive! The complete opposite of what you want for that special day and the days to follow as your beautiful marriage begins. My goal and desire is that you will go into your wedding day feeling confident and at peace with every decision made. How can this happen? It's simple: by choosing me for your wedding management experience, you will receive high quality service at low cost, saving money & stress and allowing you to invest more in enjoying your engagement and growing in love for your mate. All of my wedding management service packages come with complimentary items to make your day extra special. You will even have credit to use towards a designer gown in my bridal store! Let me help you spend more on what really matters! Contact me today!

1 User photo

• Erica
    Erica Married on 08/05/2018
    I began corresponding with Shunda the owner of First Comes Love Bridal on wedding wire the earlier part of last year. We scheduled our first consultation last June or July and knew that she would be the day of coordinator to help make our wedding day a success. We were right! Shunda is so kind, professional, considerate, calm, knowledgeable and thorough. Although Shunda wasn't local when we hired her we never felt the distance hindered any her contractual obligations to us. The day of our wedding rehearsal Shunda saved the day by facilitating the rehearsal and taking over as the musical coordinator once our DJ left. The day of the wedding Shunda was exceptional! Her and her husband handle setup of all personal decorations we wanted incorporated, made last minute changes, adjustments, received day of deliveries and made sure everyone was on the same page. She worked well with our wedding party and we all truly value and appreciated her. Do not hesitate to book First Comes Love Bridal for any wedding planning needs. You will not regret it.
  • User3580303 2+ years ago
    First Comes Love Bridal was absolutely amazing! Shunda goes above and beyond for your needs and...it's AFFORDABLE! You are able to customize a package for whatever you need (Day-of coordination, Research of Venues, All of the Above etc..). Our wedding was done on a budget and mostly DIY so in the beginning of my wedding planning I didn't even want to invest in a coordinator. However, after my friends had raved about how great Shunda was coordinating their wedding I decided to go for it and I am so happy I did! My wedding day turned out absolutely beautiful. I literally don't know how I would've done it without her. Shunda is thoughtful, organized, professional, accommodating and really goes above and beyond. Did I mention she's AFFORDABLE!? If you want the wedding of your dreams on a budget, hire Shunda!
  • 250Love
    Jameelah Married on 09/09/2017
    Shunda was truly an angel in my time of need! Came to the rescue and handled my wedding and prewedding runarounds with ease! Please please hire her! She amazing, sweet, and ridiculously affordable. Why go anywhere else, the best is right here!

First Comes Love Bridal's reply:

Jameelah!! You and Royce had the most creative and beautiful wedding I’ve ever been a part of. The ceremony was so transparent and breathtaking. The short film was hilarious!! The reception was so much fun! You had an awesome bridal party and your parents are amazing! I’m glad you enjoyed the day. THANK YOU so much for trusting me with your vision and most precious moment! It was an honor. Love ya!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

First Comes Love Bridal Price Rates

5237 Hill Ave Toledo, 43615
4192500108
Location of (First Comes Love Bridal)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding