19 Reviews for Findlay Rowe Designs

Surpassed everything we could have ever imagined. Our flowers were gorgeous and impressed all our guests. Audrey worked within our budget and it honestly looked like we spent twice as much. Am forever greatful to have had her as our florist.

Profile Picture User6678813, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I'm so happy I found this store. Everyone there is so kind and willing to help. Audrey gave beautiful recommendations for my bridal bouquet at very fair prices. I can't wait to see the outcome!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/7/15, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I don't even know where to begin! Audrey Findlay was a dream to work with! She had great ideas for me, as I am a novice when it comes to flowers. I told her briefly what my colors were and that I knew I liked peonies. Since peonies are not in season in the fall she had a feeling I would love a juliet rose. She was right! My bouquet was perfect. The arrangements on the tables in the reception hall were absolutely perfect. The arrangement on the alter was perfect. I never thought I cared that much about flowers, so I really had no expectations. Audrey helped make my wedding the most perfect night of my life! I cannot say enough good things about her.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews