2780 Trotters Pointe Dr, Snellville, GA 30039 Map · Phone number

About FASA

I'll make sure your wedding day is everything you ever dreamed of.

Whether you want your occasion to be large or small, simple or elaborate, traditional or contemporary, you can have peace of mind knowing that I'll be by your side making sure all the details are handled beautifully and economically!

Please contact me to learn more about my services, to make sure I am available for your date, and to schedule a preliminary consultation. I look forward to meeting you.

sulakaanniversary
foramorprofile
IMG0083

21 Reviews for FASA

Claudy · Married on 09/29/2012

I am not the typical bride and i have complicated and unusual tastes. (I hate flowers) Not only did Farisa satisfy all my strange wants she literally turned my wedding into a wonderland and i can not thank her enough for that. She did everything for me. And when i say everything i mean EVERYTHING!! She picked the flowers, made the arrangements, set the tables, gifts, decorated the ceremony and the reception, EVERYTHING. All i had to do was show up!! She found a way to make my bouquet extraordinary without compromising the fact that i don't like flowers. She turned the most important day of my life into the dream in my mind that i knew no one else could accomplish. She makes you feel safe and secure and thats something that i think everyone needs now and again.

When everyone and your mother is making it complicated you can count on Farisa to save the day <3

Sent on 10/07/2012

kelly · Married on 09/22/2012

I was lucky enough to meet Farisa through Something New Events. Words cannot express how amazing, magical and beautiful she made my wedding and reception look. I chose red roses and told her I liked things sparkly and pretty. She went from there. She decorated my sweetheart table, guests tables and the reception room. It beyond exceeded my expectations and I was almost in tears when I entered the venue. Our guests were very complimentary of her work as well. Farisa was extremly easy and comfortable to work with and worked with my budget. She is talented and I feel so fortunate and grateful for how beautiful she made our day!!!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Farisa at For Amor Events is AMAZING! The flower arrangements for my wedding exceeded our expectations. It was a fairytale wedding. My bridal bouquet was the prettiest that I have ever seen. I will warn you that Farisa has her own special way of doing things. As most Brides are, I was a little concerned that she truly understood my vision at first. She did not have a lot of pictures to show me when I first interviewed her, but I could tell from one conversation that she was someone that I wanted on my team. After I provided her a few picture from online, and gave her my vision, she actually dreamed about the design for our wedding. The most important thing for our wedding was for everyone to be enveloped by the atmosphere of love, enjoy themselves, and PARTY! Farisa and our other vendors, affectionately known as 'Team Khalil' made that happen!

Sent on 07/19/2012

FASA FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 62.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,725.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Something New! Events Atlanta
    Something New! Events Atlanta Wedding Planners

Farisa is an extremely talented, passionate and professional florist. I have seen her go above and beyond bride's expectations and always works within their budget. She is the number one florist I recommend to my brides as I know she will not disappoint them.

• 2780 Trotters Pointe Dr Snellville, 30039 See on map