St Albans, GB GB 0040Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Fairytale Weddings

Hi, thanks for stopping by, my name is Julia and I have been a wedding photographer for over 14 years over this time I have gained a wealth of experience.

Planning a wedding can at the beginning feel a little overwhelming a lot of brides struggle with where to start, in my experience it can pay to look at wedding photography sites to gain an idea of what a venue would look like set for a wedding. I have looked at quite a few wedding venue web sites and found they give very little information of how the venue will look all set for a wedding and when you do decided to go and look at a venue quite often the room won't be set up so for couples looking for a vision on what their wedding could look like it can be difficult to find.

With all this in mind I have designed my web site by wedding venue so please feel free and take a look you never know you might find your dream wedding venue in just a couple of clicks.

Good luck in planning your amazing wedding day and when you are ready to discuss photography please give me a call I have lots more tips to planning your perfect day hopeful and stress free as possible.

I look forward to chatting with you soon.

Julia

Photographer

1 Reviews for Fairytale Weddings

Julia was a wonderful photographer. She was amazing organising the group photos without over taking our day. My husband was ill on our wedding day but looking back on the photos you would never know. I couldn't imagine anyone else photographing our wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Fairytale Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Hertforshire See on map