Provo, UT 84601 Map · Phone number

About Fairytale Hair & Make~Up

Thank Heaven Cinderella had help from her fairy godmother who was able to give her a complete "make over" and "instant" beauty with just a swish of her magic wand! Oh, if only it were that easy.

Our Fairy Godmothers have curling Irons, Bobby pins and blush brushes as there magic wands but each one of them holds magic in there touch and can give amazing Bridal Hair & Make-up results to all our clients.

Every woman wants to look her best the day of her wedding, and NOW everyone can have there very own personal fairy godmother with the help of our professional Hair & make up artists, a bride can still look and feel like a princess whether she is going to a ball or getting married!

Follow Fairytale Hair & Make~Up on

1830861929616473938871000004015918135400794988885n
1830861929616473938871000004015918135400794988885n

9 Reviews for Fairytale Hair & Make~Up

Colleen · Married on 12/27/2011

Fairytale hair and makeup was awesome! She did such an amazing job on both my hair and makeup! I looked stunning and was more than happy with the way it turned out! I couldn't have looked better!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Aleksandra · Married on 11/12/2011

My wedding took two days (one day for reception and one for sealing), so I needed hair and make-up done on both days. Annette worked around my schedule and provided the services in a professional, yet relaxing way (she's fun to chat with and she plays relaxing music at the salon). I got exactly what I wanted and I ended up with many compliments on how I looked. I felt so beautiful because of Annette's work!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Brittney · Married on 11/04/2011

AMAZING!!! I don't have the best skin in the world and I can't believe how beautiful I looked on my wedding day... Fairytale was amazing!!! Not only did they travel to me when my wedding day was at the crack of dawn. She made me feel more beautiful then even I had hoped for... They are price well for what they offer it can't be beat for the quality. I also had eyelash extensions done by fairytale and the are very well priced and take such good care of me when ever I need to get in for a fill. Thank you so much for making me look beautiful... It was the ONE day I didn't want to take a chance on just anyone for the way I looked.. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/09/2012