120 S. 26th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fabulous Food

Make Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events your first choice when it comes to planning your big day. Fabulous Food creates memorable lasting impressions with creative off-premise cuisine and detailed planning. Fabulous Food has been providing Arizona with innovative events and customized, delicious cuisine since 1996. As one of Phoenix’s elite catering companies, we specialize in custom artisan cuisine tailored specifically to your unique vision.

Our event professionals ease planning with personalized menus, creative design, inspired decor, and first class service. They can assist with venue selection, menu design, preferred vendors, location schematics, rental selections and entertainment options. At home or premier venues throughout the Valley, we invite you to be a guest at your wedding. From fabulous beginning to fabulous end, your day will be remarkable.

Follow Fabulous Food on

Other couples have also viewed

• Creations in Cuisine Catering
Uniquely You
8c7zb572097683m1 51 28560 160038484133918

5 Reviews for Fabulous Food

Brose · Married on 01/21/2017

We had Fabulous Food cater a wedding reception, and are so thankful for all the expertise, guidance and outstanding level of service they delivered. I am used to catered events having boring food, and had resigned myself of that inevitability for our wedding. Fabulous Food proved me wrong! Everyone we dealt with at Fabulous Food is at the top of their field at what they do. They set up all the indoor and outdoor spaces in such a way to make the most of each area, given the size of our party. Every menu item was perfectly executed and presented, and their staff bent over backwards for us and our guests to meet their every need (I say "bent over" in the figurative sense, but think they might have literally if someone had asked!). The Sales Consultant and Chef perfectly guided me to keep things on track so I could focus on guests and even enjoy the party myself - they are masters. They understood from the beginning what our vision was, and always had my back to make sure that vision was delivered regardless of job title. Throughout the night our guests would approach us to compliment all the great food and the event. I could give them no greater compliment than to say that they made us look good!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/23/2010

One of the best decisions I made was choosing Fab Food for my wedding reception caterer. Their attentive staff was always on the ball. They challenged me a bit when I negotiated prices, but once it was made clear that we were not going to spend anymore money, they were fantastic. Up to the day before the wedding Stephanie, our main contact, triple checked my file to make sure everything was in order (including a last minute phone call to ask if I wanted snow white napkins instead of ivory since my rented table cloths were snow white. ) The food was incredible! People are still talking about it. All the ingredients were very fresh and made on the spot. Their staff also made sure we [bride and groom] were doing well. They constantly asked if we needed anything and always had a smile on their face. I would recommend Fab Food to anyone... especially if you are on a budget!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Kara · Married on 03/27/2011

I would definitely recommend Fabulous Foods. We told them our budget and desires and we had a taste testing. We thought the chicken was a bit bland so the chef came out to discuss it with us. They had an amazing poblano chile which they put risotto inside. It was a bit too spicy so they changed it for us. The owner, Chantel, was at every meeting. April, her assistant, took copious notes that were spot on. Chantel was even there at the wedding (on a Sunday night). We had some late changes (food allergies) and they were very responsive and helpful.

Sent on 04/19/2011

Fabulous Food Pricing

Fabulous Food Price Rates

Fabulous Food FAQ

• What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Family Style
    French Service
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian

1 Real Wedding

• 120 S. 26th Street Phoenix, AZ, 85034 See on map
    Location of (Fabulous Food)