FABIOLA MISTELSKE BEAUTY LLC

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

"DEDICATED TO THE FINEST DETAILS IN BEAUTY"

NOW SERVICING: ORLANDO, TAMPA, ST PETE, MIAMI, PALM BEACH & SURROUNDING AREAS

Fabiola Mistelske Beauty LLC is a team of beauty professionals specializing in luxe and elegant looks for weddings. We serve clients who are looking for an exceptional experience and quality, with a special touch that will make you feel comfortable and confident. With our couture attention to detail, you can expect an elevated experience from start to finish, delivered with professionalism from our team of talented artists. Your tailored look will last throughout your special day.

EXPERIENCE

Makeup artist Fabiola Mistelske earned her diploma in cosmetology from Aveda Institute Orlando in 2017. She earned her license in cosmetology straight afterward, and followed this up by joining the Joe Blasco Makeup training center. All artists at Fabiola Mistelske Beauty LLC have at least five years of experience.

SERVICES OFFERED

We go through a unique customization process to ensure our services are tailored perfectly to you. Together, we will help determine what will look best on you and offer our advice and professional opinion. We also take into consideration the other elements, such as your dress and bouquet, in creating your personalized look. Wedding services with Fabiola Mistelske Beauty LLC include consultations so that we can fully understand each client's vision. Our makeup services encompass sophisticated and elegant makeup looks, and our hair services include updos and styling. Trials are available ahead of your wedding date to ensure complete satisfaction, and group bookings can meet the needs of wedding parties.

Connect with us on Instagram @fabiola.mistelske.beauty for more wedding tips

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Rosemarie
    Rosemarie A. Married on 12/31/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best makeup experience ever!

Fabiola and her team was very professional, attentive and hands on from the start of our consultation to the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend her and her team and if I'm ever in need of a makeup artist, she will be my first choice!

FABIOLA MISTELSKE BEAUTY LLC's reply:

Thank you Rose and April for trusting my team and myself with your bridal beauty services!! It was an honor to be part of your special day!!!
    Taylor K. Married on 10/29/2022

Amazzzzingggggg

Fabiola and her team were amazing. Super personable and did a wonderful job.

FABIOLA MISTELSKE BEAUTY LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day!! You and your mom looked absolutely stunning!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Team

Fabiola  Mistelske
Fabiola Mistelske
Owner/Lead Makeup Artist

Fabiola is been living in Orlando Florida sice 2001, graduated from Dr. Phillips High School and Valencia College. Soon after that started working at OneBlood in the National Bone Marrow Registry for 8 years. She wanted a change of career and follow her passion for the Beauty Industry. Fabiola went back to school in 2017 at Aveda Institute and Joe Blaso Makeup Center, where she obtained her Degree in Cosmetology and a Diploma in Professional Makeup Artistry. Fabiola is passion about making her clients feel beautiful through her artistry. Fabiola enjoys spending time with her husband Drew and two beautiful girls Morgan and Agatha, loves traveling and meeting new people.

Lucia  Cavanaugh
Lucia Cavanaugh
Lead Hairstylist

Lucia's (Lu) worked in the coporate world for many years. She has lived and worked in many countries such as Japan, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina and now the US. Upon relocating to the US with her husband she decided to pursue her passion for hair styling and got her cosmetology degree from Aveda.

While at Aveda Lu was selected to participate in the Aveda Artistic Team. Lu is also a Pilates and Yoga teacher "I line to bring hapiness around me. Helping people to feel beautiful and physically we is very rewarding"

Aneishca  Martinez
Aneishca Martinez
Lead Stylist/Makeup Artist

Hi there! My name is Aneishca Martinez, I am 24 years old. I was born and rised in Puerto Rico. I have been living in Florida since 2013. Gandraduated High School in 2015, stuidied Cosmetology in Florida Technical College and Esthetics in Hollywood Institute. Obtained both of my licenses and have been working in the beauty industry for the past 5 years. I am the owner oh Heavenly Salon and Spa and it is my pleasure to provide you with my services.

ORLANDO, FL 32827 Orlando, FL, 32827
407-900-7882
407-900-7882

Please call to check on availability.
Location of (FABIOLA MISTELSKE BEAUTY LLC)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding