On WeddingWire since 2021

Based in Kingston, Jamaica, Exquisite Invites is a stationery design studio that specializes in custom wedding invitations. This creative team offers an array of handmade designs to suit any couple’s unique style and theme. They work closely with each of their clients to ensure that each of their paper goods matches their nuptial vision.

The team at Exquisite Invites offers a variety of styles for their invites, save-the-date cards, and thank-you cards. Their material options include acrylic, foil, laser-cut, and vellum, to create the aesthetic that you want. They can also include a variety of ribbons, paper types, and other embellishments to create a stylish, texturally rich design. Exquisite Invites can also provide custom day-of products, including:

• Programs
  • RSVP Cards
  • Menus,
  • Place Cards
  • Welcome Signs
  • Table Numbers

Frequently asked questions

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Letterpress
Printing

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
99% Recommended by couples

L
Lulu M. Sent on 07/25/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The entire process was nothing short of amazing!

Listen!! I knew my wedding invitations would have come out amaaazing, but i never thought I'd feel so over the moon about them until i saw them. Renee is the most patient and accommodating person I've come across thus far! (I stressed her outttt with my monogram 😂). I'm really happy to know i chose Exquisite Invites to initiate this special milestone in my life. Exquisite indeed!
D
Ddw D. Sent on 02/15/2024

Satisfaction

Good evening I really do appreciate this company the high level of professionalism, price is good and pretty good quality, I was really looking for a company that possess these attributes came across many but this company stood out on top quick and reliable. I'm well pleased
C
Chantale P. Sent on 06/14/2023

Excellent in everyway

I loved the wedding invitation and wedding page the my friend had shown me for a wedding she was attending. A few months later, I needed wedding invitation made for a client and the first thing that came to my head was the invitation and website I hade seen. What I loved were the details and elegance of the card. I was referred to Exquisite Designs and I'm so happy that I did. They created the card I needed in no time and provided excellent recommendations, guidance and deliverable on the wedding website. I'm extremely happy I found Exquisite Designs. I recommend them without any hesitation. Renee is great to work with.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding