15 Everton Drive, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Map · Phone number

About Exciting Vacations, LLC.

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! Planning a honeymoon or destination wedding is like the icing on the proverbial (wedding) cake, and to ensure you have the perfect launch to your life together, you deserve a travel specialist to help plan every detail to perfection.

My name is Jan Mauer, CTA, and I own Exciting Vacations, LLC. I focus on finding you the honeymoon or destination wedding that not only meets your interests and budget, but also exceeds your every expectation. With over 30 years of experience working in the travel industry, I specialize in the exotic and alluring South Pacific and in the historically romantic Western European countries: Italy, France, Monaco, Switzerland and Austria. Having lived in Avignon, France, and also having traveled extensively throughout Western Europe and Tahiti (I'm a Tahiti Specialist!), I offer you my expertise in planning the customized destination wedding or honeymoon of your dreams.

If you are not local to my East Brunswick, NJ, office, we can easily plan your honeymoon or destination wedding virtually via phone or email. Please contact me at 732-613-8640 or Jan@ExcitingVacations.net. I look forward to meeting you!

Follow Exciting Vacations, LLC. on

travel tahiti moorea moorea
travel romance destination wedding italy
travel europe italy venice grand canal
travel europe paris
travel blog paris france
travel exciting vacations snorkeling
Exciting Vacations, LLC.
travel romance destination wedding beachside
Exciting Vacations, LLC.
travel romance honeymoon hawaii travel planner
travel romance tahiti
travel honeymoon registry
Exciting Vacations, LLC.
travel south pacific tahiti overwater bungalow
travel romance couple sailboat
travel romance sailboat
oceaniacruisespenthousesuite
travel romance snorkel
uniworldok5
travel romance couples massage
travel african safari elephants
Exciting Vacations, LLC.
travel europe bavaria fairytale castle
Exciting Vacations, LLC.
travel romance destination wedding beach
Exciting Vacations, LLC.
travel south pacific australia sydney
Exciting Vacations, LLC.
travel south pacific fiji flora
travel romance couple beach
Exciting Vacations, LLC.
travel what clients are saying aruba
Exciting Vacations, LLC.
travel luxury river cruises china terracotta warri
Exciting Vacations, LLC.
travel luxury river cruises great wall china
Exciting Vacations, LLC.
travel romance couple paris map
Exciting Vacations, LLC.
travel small group tours italy rome pantheon
travel romance bali
Exciting Vacations, LLC.
travel small group tour machu picchu
Exciting Vacations, LLC.
travel small group tours ireland castle
travel tahiti moorea moorea
travel romance destination wedding italy
travel europe italy venice grand canal
Exciting Vacations, LLC.

2 Reviews for Exciting Vacations, LLC.

Christopher · Married on 10/18/2015

We needed some information on Honeymoon vacations, so we decided to ask a professional! Exciting vacations were responsive and professional, eventhough we eventually went with another group, they still provided us with great information. True professionals!

Susanna · Married on 11/09/2013

2.5

Planning a wedding is difficult enough so my husband and I decided that hiring a travel agent to take care of the details of our honeymoon in Hawaii would be a great idea. Jan at Exciting Vacations, LLC was very professional and seemed very traveled so my husband and I decided to meet with her at her office to discuss our plans for our honeymoon in further detail. She asked us a lot of questions and got to know us really well. She asked us what we liked to do, our travels in the past, etc. She took lots of notes and really took the time with us that evening. We went online to get some reviews about her and her company but being that she recently ventured out on her own we couldn’t find many. However, we liked her approach so much that we decided that we were going to give her a chance. It was the best decision that we could have ever made! It didn’t take long to realize that Exciting vacations, LLC was not your typical travel agency! Jan really took the time to give us a vacation of a lifetime. We didn’t have to worry about a thing when we were in Hawaii and she added her own personal touches throughout our stay to make our honeymoon just a little bit more special than it had already been. Everything from the flights, to the hotels, to the excursions that we decided to partake in, and to every detail in between was executed flawlessly! Thank you Jan for planning the best honeymoon any couple could have ever hoped for!!

Exciting Vacations, LLC. FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Australia / New Zealand, East Europe, Hawaii, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, West Europe

• 15 Everton Drive East Brunswick, NJ 08816 See on map