194 Garfield Place, Maplewood, NJ 07040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Dreams Come True Travel

The reason brides and grooms love us to plan and book the travel for their wedding is that from the moment they contact us they feel the excitement we display even if the initial meeting is on the phone. Then we program ourselves to dream about their destination wedding or honeymoon or other romantic event. We jump for joy and you will too!

img761
travel genie ken in cab

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Dreams Come True Travel

Tiffany · Married on 12/12/2012

Awesome experience from the beginning until the end. I have never experienced having a travel agent take care of booking your destination, making sure your guest are ok and even coming along and singing at my wedding. Travel Genie Ken from Dreams Come True Travel you ROCK!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Dreams Come True Travel's reply:

Thanks Tiffany, I enjoyed planning and attending your destination wedding. I met some of your great friends who are now part of my family. Big love from your Travel Genie Ken

Dee · Married on 04/08/2007

The most important day of my life stared with a bang and ended with a bang! Everything was so well organized and on time. Thanks to The Travel Genie Ken everyone who traveled with me and my husband to our destination wedding had an awesome time. We could not asked for anything be than what we received.

Sent on 02/01/2014

Dreams Come True Travel's reply:

Thanks Dee your Vegas wedding was a joy to plan and you were a great bride. It was my pleasure to add extras to your package that you did not expect. We have booked several other groups from your guests and for that we are truly thankful.

Dreams Come True Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America

• A. Marie Events
    A. Marie Events Wedding Planners

Ken is amazing he cares about his clients needs and as a Travel Genie he makes their Travel Dreams Come True.

• 194 Garfield Place Maplewood, 07040 See on map