Events by Sloane

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Events by Sloane is a wedding planning company based in Scottsdale, Arizona, also serving couples from the Phoenix area. Sloane Hansen is a highly skilled and experienced wedding planner who has been working in the events industry for over two decades. Sloane has her wedding planning certification, and has worked on and helped create over 500 weddings. Events by Sloane offers the experience, insight, and connections necessary to create your dream wedding or other special celebration.

Events by Sloane can help to coordinate the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception for your wedding. This company offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services, so that you are able to get just the right amount of assistance that you need to create a successful and enjoyable event. Allow Events by Sloane to reduce the stress of your wedding planning with the following services:

• Budget analysis

PUBLISHED 2020/2021

Arizonas Finest Weddings Magazine www.finestweddingsites.com

Trends AZ Magazine 2021 www.trendspublishing.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Martha K. Married on 04/08/2022

The cruise director I didn’t know I needed!

Sloane was SO great to work with. Being an out of town bride I could not have done it without her. She recommended so many good vendors who were all incredibly professional and easy to work with. When I first started the wedding planning process I thought my budget could go a lot further if I didn’t use planner…but boy was I wrong. Sloane was worth every penny and I would not have changed a thing. I was so stressed in the days leading up to the wedding so to be able to show up and know that someone else is handling the details, timeline, vendors, and rehearsal was invaluable. She was even thoughtful enough to have my favorite candy waiting in our hotel room after the wedding as a surprise after she heard my dad mention it in his speech! Sloane is a total pro and I could not recommend her enough!

Events by Sloane's reply:

It was my pleasure Mrs. Oberfeld! Nothing gives me more joy than to see your wedding week unfold and I know what needs to happen for you to ENJOY it all! Congratulations my beautiful bride!
  • Elena
    Elena R. Married on 03/20/2022

Best wedding planner in Arizona

Sloane is an amazing person inside and out. She is professional, personable, caring and full of resources. She will go above beyond for you and your special day and will always make sure your dreams of your big day will come into reality. Look no further this is the person you need in your corner on your unforgettable day. The best decision we made was hire her for our wedding she is absolutely the best!

Events by Sloane's reply:

This is why I do it! To see it all develop and then the anticipation of it all coming together. It's the best! Big hugs to my newest AZ couple The Ross's!
  • Roberto
    Roberto M. Married on 04/16/2021

Sloane is the most amazing person, friend and wedding planner!

Where do I even begin?!

Sloane has been an absolute blessing since we met her. We were not familiar with wedding planning, the enormous list of tasks you actually need to get done, and the enormity of expertise it takes do make magic happen on your wedding day. Sloane did this with class, grace and perfection. We had to postpone our wedding twice because of COVID and she made it so simple when the world around us was collapsing. Through two years of planning she kept everything organized, found us the most amazing vendors (Shelby & Colbe "photographers", our florist, our strings musicians, etc..), she communicated with urgency and professionalism and always kept us in the loop. The month of she handled everything from A to Z and when it finally came to the weekend/day of the wedding she blew away al of our expectations. Sloane was so on top of it every time I had a question or concern she had already addressed it. Her work, organization, execution, communication and professionalism was noticed be every single guest, vendor and most importantly My new Wife and I. We truly had a magical day that was stress free, beautiful and the most fun we ever had. She went above and beyond to help with our brunch and rehearsal dinner as well. I do not just recommend Sloane, I urge you to make her a part of your special day and a part of your life forever. Sloane is not just our wedding planner, but a new part of our family that we are so grateful and lucky to have. Thank you Sloane for everything you did for us we are forever grateful.

Events by Sloane's reply:

I'm so grateful for you both and the entire family! We did it and it was spectacular! I was so heartbroken when your wedding was canceled twice and wanted to make sure the whole process was enjoyable! I'm thrilled with how it turned out! Xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

8700 E. Mountain View Rd #1075 Scottsdale, AZ, 85260

24/7
Location of (Events by Sloane)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding