Eventful Sweets

Buda, TX View map Visit website

Based in St. Paul, Minnesota, Eventful Sweets is a family-owned business specializing in unique desserts for weddings and events. The company offers an array of confectionery that can be mixed and matched to create delicious desserts. From rainbow sprinkles to chocolate chips, there are plenty of options to satisfy your sweet tooth. The business also caters to events in Austin and Dallas in Texas.

Eventful Sweets offers over 35 chopped candies and garnishes. Every option on the menu is fully customizable, allowing couples to create their dream dessert buffet. The staff is happy to provide consultations to help to-be-weds find their favorite toppings. They can also provide delivery and set-up services on the wedding day. Options such as cookie dough pieces, peanut butter cups, and brownie bites would all make delightful additions to ice-cream cones and wedding cakes.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Dessert Buffet

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

Team

Elizabeth Atwood
Elizabeth Atwood
Account Executive

Hello! My name is Elizabeth and I recently joined my good friends, Ben and Hanna Rode as they opened up Eventful Sweets! I'm here to help with your event planning and make the vision of your dessert table come to life! I live in Austin, TX with my husband, two beautiful daughters, my mom, and our 3 dogs. I love weddings and event planning and I can't wait to work with you to make your day even sweeter!

Buda Buda, TX, 78610
7192144886
Location of (Eventful Sweets)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding