Venice, IT IT 0011Z Map · Phone number

About Eva Vasilyeva Photography

Hello!
I'm an English-speaking photographer in Venice.

I work in Venice during the whole year, I shoot proposal, engagement, wedding and honeymoon sessions.

Contact me and I will help you to arrange everything for a comfortable and beautiful photo shoot.

My email: evavasilyevaphotography@gmail.com

bbab3b9f304515d7 venice 06 06 16 1469 logo
venice27 08logo 17040

4 Reviews for Eva Vasilyeva Photography

Sonya · Married on 08/31/2019

Eva is amazing - if you are even considering getting a photographer in venice and care about quality at all, you MUST book eva!! There are way too many meh-average photographers in the wedding industry and Eva is the rare exception to the rule, she is an artist. The way she works with light and scenery together with the people in the photos is unusual and beautiful. She really captured our personalities and souls. And, I can’t believe she took all those amazing shots while keeping us totally relaxed and happy and at ease during the day (my fiance is normally squeamish about photos and he was so at ease and giddy during the photo sesh!). She works hard, was very responsive, and was just a wonderful personality day-of -- bubbly and calming at once. Eva is amazing!!!!! We are extremely happy we found her and would strongly strongly recommend her to anybody in the area.

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 08/02/2018

Our shoot with Eva Vasilyeva was amazing!! I highly recommend her. As a professional photographer myself I without a doubt say she is amazing!! We book with her for our honeymoon in August 2018. She was overly professional and organized in all emails and conversations. Her recommendation for sunrise was amazing. Everyone was blown away with our pictures and everyone who had been to Venice before couldn’t believe how few people were there. Eva was beyond patient with my husband and I at the shoot. We not only arrived 20-30 mins late due to the gps in our phone failing but worked with the sweaty mess we had become upon arrival. She recommended we use a taxi to arrive but we were unable to get one by the time the shoot started so we hustled to get to her. Her attention to detail was fantastic. My hair had become a frizzy mess from the trip to the location and was on top of fixing it anytime my tangled locks needed to be. Eva also was supportive in our frazzled state creating an amazing environment of comfort and reassurance. She provided direction and more patience than I knew anyone could. To top everything off her pictures came out better than we could have ever expected!!!! Thank you sooo much Eva for your patience and time. I would happily make myself available for personal recommendations if anyone wants to reach out to ask questions please feel free to email me as I want to help anyway I can.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Sandra · Married on 08/02/2018

Our shoot with Eva and Alex was amazing!! I highly recommend her. As a professional photographer myself I without a doubt say she is amazing!! We book with her for our honeymoon in August 2018. She was overly professional and organized in all emails and conversations. Her recommendation for sunrise was amazing. Everyone was blown away with our pictures and everyone who had been to Venice before couldn’t believe how few people were there. Eva was beyond patient with my husband and I at the shoot. We not only arrived 20-30 mins late due to the gps in our phone failing but worked with the sweaty mess we had become upon arrival. She recommended we use a taxi to arrive but we were unable to get one by the time the shoot started so we hustled to get to her. Her attention to detail was fantastic. My hair had become a frizzy mess from the trip to the location and was on top of fixing it anytime my tangled locks needed to be. Eva also was supportive in our frazzled state creating an amazing environment of comfort and reassurance. She provided direction and more patience than I knew anyone could. To top everything off her pictures came out better than we could have ever expected!!!! Thank you sooo much Eva for your patience and time. I would happily make myself available for personal recommendations if anyone wants to reach out to ask questions please feel free to email me as I want to help anyway I can.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Eva Vasilyeva Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Hand-Coloring
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Boudoir Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

• Venice See on map
    386-64146155 (Phone number)
    Location of (Eva Vasilyeva Photography)