Estella Lanti Photography

Milan View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

I’m Estella Lanti, an Italian wedding photographer based in Milan. I have a long and wide experience on Italian and international wedding photography.

I shot all over Italian country, Santorini, Ibizia and even Japan.
In Italy I work in Tuscany, Sicily, Apulia, Amalfi Coast, Rome, Umbria, Portofino, Venice, Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, Lake Orta and Lake Garda.

In my boutique photography and videography studio you’re guaranteed a personalised service, and creative, first-class quality photographs of your special day.

Getting to know you is a really important part of my job. Your wedding is unique, so you want your photos to reflect the memories of your day exactly the way you want.

My photography blends natural and editorial style and I like to keep post-production to a minimum for photos that are natural, light and timeless.

I always merge into the background, so I’m never intrusive. You get my sole attention for the duration of your day and during the post editi. If privacy is particularly important to you, I guarente you the utmost discretion. I know how to cope with the demands and stresses of exclusive weddings.

Wherever you’re planning to say ‘I do’ in Italy, we can travel to you – from the bottom of the boot to the top.

Each wedding is unique! Please get in touch for a friendly chat about your special day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Duaa A. Married on 08/08/2019

professional team

I loved working with this Estella. She and her team were very communicative with me and my family . She and her team were amazing videographer was perfect as well! she helped me and my family to remeber Milan in the perfect way , by shooting the amazing video . I was very well pleased with the her . I would definitley recommend videographerto a relative or friend."
  • Emma
    Emma S. Married on 08/04/2019

Our wedding day

We are from Scotland but We chose to have our wedding in Italy. Our wedding planner recommended Estella to do our filming. We were out at ease straight away on the wedding day and received our video very quickly after our big day. We love our video and highly recommend Estella for your big day.

Estella Lanti Photography's reply:

Love your kind words! Thank you so much! I sincerely had a great time working for you and I’m happy to receive your review about your experience with me 😊 Estella
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 06/26/2019

Friendly and dedicated

We live in Canada and were married in Como, Italy. Estella corresponded with us via email and we spoke often and in depth. I had never been to the area before and she was extremely knowledgeable in the rules and prices of the villas in the area where we were deciding to shoot. Estella and her team worked seamlessly together, we recieved so many photos from every angle. We barely noticed them working around us to get the shots. Our photos and video turned out gorgeous and we are so happy that we chose Estella to capture our elopement.

Estella Lanti Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! It was a real pleasure working for you both :-) I'm very happy you enjoyed our photos and video, above all the experience in having me as your photographer. You're are certainly an EL_Bride !

Estella

Italian Wedding Company Italian Wedding Company Wedding Planners

Estelle is first of all a great photographer but she is also sweet, human and caring. She does her job with passion and love and you can really see it in her pictures. She loves candid and spontaneous photos but she is also good in posed ones. She is great in capturing that spark of pure joy in your eyes that you can only have on your wedding day. She speaks English and she is very attentive and caring with her couples. Quick to reply and deliver photos. Estelle's photos are forever!

Piazza Duomo Milan
0039-3939676420
Location of (Estella Lanti Photography)

Estella Lanti Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Estella Lanti Photography include in the starting price?

Estella Lanti Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography services does Estella Lanti Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Estella Lanti Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Estella Lanti Photography offer?

Estella Lanti Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Estella Lanti Photography offer?

Estella Lanti Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Estella Lanti Photography offer for wedding events?

Estella Lanti Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Estella Lanti Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Estella Lanti Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in value, 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time and 4.8 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding