Erica Jane Photography

Des Moines, IA View map Visit website

Erica Jane Photography is an independent wedding photography business operating out of Des Moines, Iowa. Passionate and personable, owner Erica has been capturing precious moments of once-in-a-lifetime celebrations since 2013. Offering a range of services, she is ready to preserve your special day in a way that reflects couples' one-of-a-kind romantic bond.

Erica Jane Photography is available to capture celebrations throughout Des Moines, Kansas City, and the surrounding areas. Knowing how important your special day is, Erica will craft a photography experience that allows you to enjoy your day to the fullest. She knows that every couple is different and will design a wedding package that reflects your specific needs and desires. Her options include:

• Engagement sessions
  • Wedding portraits
  • Prints
  • Digital downloads
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Erica Weinand
Erica Weinand
Owner

I'm a Midwest girl at heart. I grew up in South Dakota and currently live in the Des Moines Area with my boyfriend and our two Australian Shepherd pups. I'm introverted at heart, I love to stay in, play games, and read but that is totally different when I'm behind the camera, I love getting out of my comfort zone when I'm working! I thrive on coffee, all things true crime, and puppy dog kisses. I love being a wedding photographer so much because I get to be creative, meet new people, travel, and have full control of the business side of things.

Des Moines, Iowa Des Moines, IA, 50265
605-270-3529
Location of (Erica Jane Photography)

Erica Jane Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Erica Jane Photography include in the starting price?

Erica Jane Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Engagement Shoot

What photography services does Erica Jane Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Erica Jane Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums

What photography styles does Erica Jane Photography offer?

Erica Jane Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Erica Jane Photography offer?

Erica Jane Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Erica Jane Photography offer for wedding events?

Erica Jane Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What kind of wedding service promotions does Erica Jane Photography offer?

Erica Jane Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding