Eric Stokley Photography

Snellville, GA View map

One of the best parts of my work as a photographer is the satisfaction I get from knowing my clients and in return, my clients getting to know me. I pride myself on being a trusted image consultant by giving clients the information they need to make informed and reasonable decisions regarding their images.

My passion as a photographer began as a young man. I have studied and reinvented my skills as the industry has grown in the digital age. I believe that the best work is done by starting with solid foundation of fundamental skills that are enhanced by the control and freedom of having my own digital post editing equipment that allows me to create unique and personal memories.

Although I enjoy all aspects of photography, I work mostly with portraits and events. This includes Executive Portraits, Senior Portraits and Family Portraits. Weddings, Civil Unions and Commitment Ceremonies are among the events I handle.

I am most excited when I am working with a client and together we create images that capture the essence of my client. Building an open and trusting relationship with clients is critical to our ability to work together.

I would like to welcome you to my web site and invite you to learn more by following my blog or scheduling an image consultation. I am looking forward to working with you.

Eric Stokley