Eric D Photography

Baltimore, MD View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I am vaxxed and boostered! I'm Eric. When writing about myself, I am one of few words, but here is what I strive for in my work: helping you remember the FEELING of your wedding day. I find the thing that makes weddings unique is the people, not the things. So Let's talk if you're interested!

I've been professionally photographing since 2014. To give you an idea of how long ago that was: Obama was still president, and Kim and Kanye got married that year. Not divorced. Married. Lol -- so I'm a veteran by now.

Pricing is roughly $425/hr -- Fully negotiable

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Nick
    Nick C. Married on 05/07/2022

You da man

Eric your photos are great (documentary & posed shots alike) and you're so much fun to work with. Keep it up dude! Highly recommended for anyone in need of a photographer.
    Laura C. Married on 05/07/2022

Highly recommend!!!

Eric’s photos of our wedding are all we hoped for, and more! He went above and beyond to make sure we got the specific pictures we talked about before the wedding. He also captured so many special quiet moments on the day of — moments that I didn’t even remember until I saw the photos! Eric is collaborative, fun, and a great listener. He asked for our feedback throughout the entire process and gave us great ideas when we needed some guidance. We are so grateful to Eric for sharing his talent and hard work with us. We will be looking at our wedding photos for years to come and we have nothing but great memories of working with Eric! Thank you, Eric!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney W. Married on 06/06/2020

Hired a photographer, got a new great friend!

Where do I even begin?! It took us a few weeks and a couple virtual meet and greets to decide on our photographer, Eric...and WOW, it was absolutely the best decision we could've made. There was something about him that my now husband and I just loved! He was so easy to talk to, made us feel comfortable, and most importantly he does the style of photography that we were looking for (natural, candid photos...he just blends in perfectly!).

We were both a little nervous about engagement pictures (I'm not the best at posed pictures or anything), but Eric made it so easy and surprisingly fun! He was awesome enough to agree to do this session the day before Thanksgiving when my fiancé and his two daughters were flying into DCA...yep! we got INCREDIBLE pictures at the airport, (to include our little reunion since we were long distance for a while) as well as a couple other locations in the NOVA area. He was also so kind enough to include the girls and some family pictures that are just to die for. He gave up a significant part of his day (and the day before a holiday!) to capture some really special moments for us!

Then COVID hit...we weren't sure what to expect, but after talking with Eric, he agreed to still photograph our wedding! We changed location and he was even offering to charge less considering the possible decrease in shooting time! We of course declined, as we were just ecstatic that he was still willing to be at our wedding. And thank goodness he did...he was so so wonderful! Not only did he fit in with all of our family, he stepped in to tie the groom and ring bearer's bowties, helped move chairs from ceremony to reception, and even stayed longer than originally planned! Our families fell in love with him just as we did! And THE PICTURES!!! Too gorgeous! We no longer consider him just a vendor...he's our friend! And we're so lucky

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Kara & Bryan
    44 photos · 12/12/2021

Baltimore Baltimore, MD, 21201

Roughly 10-6 on weekdays
Location of (Eric D Photography)

Eric D Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Eric D Photography include in the starting price?

Eric D Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Eric D Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Eric D Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Eric D Photography offer?

Eric D Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Eric D Photography offer?

Eric D Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Eric D Photography offer for wedding events?

Eric D Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Eric D Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Eric D Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding