12524 Oak Glen rd, Yucaipa, CA 92399 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for EPlove

Amy · Married on 05/07/2011

We can't describe how delightful it was to work with EPLOVE. This wonderful couple is fun, talented, and just made every session we had with them absolutely a fantastic experience. We'll be calling them again for other sessions.

Sent on 06/02/2011
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/05/2010

5 stars is not enough for EP Love Photography, they are simply amazing. They did both of our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I could not believe how they turned out. People have not stopped talking about our engagement pictures, taken over a year ago, and I imagine the same thing will happen with the wedding pictures. Lyndzee and Roger have such an eye for photography and make you feel completely comfortable around them. I feel like I look like a model in all of my pictures and I definitely think that is thanks to the camera! The wedding packages are very reasonable considering all that you get. I would HIGHLY recommend EP Love and I will not stop promoting them to everyone I know. Seriously, go book them now, I promise you won't be disappointed. If you want to see some of our pictures, feel free to message me.

Sent on 09/08/2010
  • F

Fatemeh · Married on 07/04/2009

They are so good that even the guests were raving about how great they were! We loooove them as people and as professionals. I'd recommend them to any and everyone. You will get more than you pay for. They are unique, artsy, and wonderful!

Sent on 07/28/2009