Duluth, MN 55811 Map · Phone number

About Epic DJ Service

We are one of the most exciting DJ companies in the area. We have done hundreds of events and have over 12 years of experience. We specialize in weddings, but also do every type of event you can think of from school dances to retirements parties. If you are looking for an EPIC time at your next event contact us today!

29848055777760889318520020831491361547701240n
298848557781171753185200208314914321815739686n
3185735577828733431852002083149150226759113n
29848055777760889318520020831491361547701240n

1 Reviews for Epic DJ Service

Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

A++

We had a total blast! Doug did a very good job of keeping in touch with me and answering questions! Mike did a fantastic job DJ'ing the wedding... from the ceremony to cocktail hour, all the way through dinner and the end of the party. Both were extremely professional and accommodating. Many of our songs were played, as well as guest requests during the night, which we appreciated, and he added in a few typical dance party songs which were also loved!

Mike did a great job with our ceremony music, queuing our songs up and down at the right moments, which turned out absolutely perfect, exactly as I had imagined – I'm still stunned that the timing in my songs worked so well!

Doug worked with us on the up-lighting and helped us decide to pay for a few more lights to go around the room once we started setting up, which I'm glad we decided to do. To further set the right mood, Mike wasn't afraid to create the right party vibe by asking the groom to pull the plug on our bistro lights – I'm glad I let you do this, the night was so much more fun! Thanks for putting up with our less traditional music requests, we and our friends had the best time and a very nostalgic night :)

Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Epic DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 725.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 725.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Duluth, 55811 See on map