Emphasis Photography

Alpharetta, GA View map

Emphasis Photography prides itself in capturing your special day. The artistic photography provided will keep your day a memory to last forever.

We are unlike any other photography company you have came across... We are a boutique!!

You build your own package we don't build it for your. We always offer unlimited coverage on your wedding day AND we include an engagement session with all booked weddings...

Our work speaks for itself and we would love to meet with you to discuss things further! Please email us and schedule an appointment...

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
    Beth Married on 08/31/2013
    Whitney, from Emphasis Photography, was excellent to work with. We had a large number of family members in for my wedding, so decided to take advantage of this and have family pictures taken before the wedding. Whitney was very flexible in the scheduling of this pictures and worked with me to organize them. At the wedding, she was very professional. She worked unobtrusively and effectively and was also fun to have around. I definitely recommend her.
    Jennifer Married on 09/29/2012
    Wonderful photographer to work with. Talanted, funny, and professional.
    Kelly Married on 11/25/2008
    All I can say is WOW! I absolutely loved having Whitney as my photographer. She provided us an amazing album design providing her photojournalistic approach to our special day. She was there ahead of time with out additional charge and made the moment of photgraphing completely at ease. She worked very hard and not only took fabulous candid photos but climbed on the roof of the building and took a shot of the entire attendance of our wedding. She also set up a backdrop and our entire attendance was able to take photos with her. She was amazing. Definitely worth the money, actually I think she does charge enough. I provided her a $400 tip which I feel was completely deserved. I would have given her more if I could have.... truly a joy!

Private Residence Alpharetta, 30004
Location of (Emphasis Photography)

Emphasis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Emphasis Photography offer?

Emphasis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Emphasis Photography offer?

Emphasis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Emphasis Photography offer for wedding events?

Emphasis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount

What percentage of users recommend Emphasis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Emphasis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding