Emma Parker Photography

Columbus, OH View map
$3,150 Most Popular Price

$3,150 Most Popular Price

In 2016, I graduated with my Masters in Education from The Ohio State University. I wanted to become a middle school science and language arts teacher. It would be a fulfilling and rewarding career with the security of knowing where my next paycheck is coming from. But throughout working toward my education, I captured moments and stories worth telling through my lens. And once graduation rolled around, I had to make a decision between steady and surprise.

Woof. Rewind a bit.

In 2012, I started my photography business after backpacking through Europe with one of my wonderfully inspiring friends, Charlotte. During our travels, I felt the need to take pictures of every. single. thing. Rarely separating myself from my camera, I returned with a request from a friend asking me to take pictures at her wedding. I knew this was a huge responsibility (and whether I knew it or not, a pivotal point unfolding before me) but accepted the challenge. I spent countless hours pouring over books, watching tutorials online (hey, YouTube) and picking the brains of photographers who inspire me (hey Mom!). Flash forward and the wedding was a huge success. Both the bride and the groom loved their images. So much so, that sometime later, I photographed her sister's wedding and starting a trend.

That complicates things. What gave you the final push?

Well, like all good love stories, I wouldn't have taken the plunge to photograph full time without the help from my fiancé, Taylor. (Read more about how she inspires me on the reg here.)

Cue the "awww's!"

Ab. So. Lutely. Each and every day I count my blessings that countless people have chosen me when their live's milestones are met. Photographing someone on their wedding day and capturing those little moments that every photographer loves. Or photographing a newborn session for parents who will cherish the photos for years to come. Because of each of them, I am able to do what I love. I eat, sleep and breathe photography. I am never complacent and constantly yearn for and seek new techniques that will push myself to better my craft.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,150

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints

Meghan J. Married on 10/09/2021

Exceptional Emma!

I first became interested in working with Emma due to her bright, colorful and warm pictures. After meeting with her once, her personality is just as lovely! She is incredibly helpful and organized and helps each couple run through a wedding timeline to ensure we stay on track. During the wedding day, Emma went above and beyond the call of a photographer helping me and my husband with getting food and drink, and ensuring my family was covered as well. All of our wedding guests loved her energy too! I cannot recommend Emma enough!
    Nicole P. Married on 12/05/2020

Excited to work with Emma!

We just had our consultation with Emma and couldn't wait to secure our date on her schedule! We had heard great things about her and her work and were not disappointed. She was professional, knowledgeable, and made us feel at ease about the whole process. We look forward to working with her!

Emma Parker Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I am looking forward to photographing your wedding in December! Woohooo! :)
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 11/16/2019

Simply the best

Emma is such a fun, energetic, incredibly talented person to work with. I knew her from a friends wedding and previous job, and was confident before meeting with her that she would be our wedding photographer. We ended up having her do our engagement photos as well, which I wasn't even planning on doing, but it was beyond worth it! She's flexible, kind, has the best eye for finding hidden gems and making sure the photos turn out absolutely AMAZING! She went above and beyond for both the engagement photos and the wedding day. I couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out - but beyond that, she made everything so. much. fun!! Our guests were all delighted at her and how great her energy was the whole evening. :) Hands down, the best.

120 East Stanton ave Columbus, 43214
Location of (Emma Parker Photography)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding