Emily Swan Photography

Sioux Falls, SD View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

I’m a fine art photographer who believes that capturing the genuine emotions and candid interactions on your wedding day are just as important as photographing beautiful portraits. I love the little details woven into your special day and focus on creating photos that are timeless, relaxed, and filled with authentic emotions.

Many moments I will be a fly on the wall and document the emotions unfolding before me, but I will insert myself into the action to direct and compose when needed to ensure beautiful photos for my clients. What results is an album of authentic interactions with you and your loved ones coupled with classically beautiful portraits!

My couples are passionate, with weddings crafted to capture their unique relationships and individual personalities and often include thoughtful details. Sound like you?

I'm based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota but am available for travel to Minneapolis, MN; Omaha, NE; Fargo, ND and Sioux City, IA metro areas and beyond! Visit my contact page to inquire with travel rates.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Negatives
Proofs
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful experience & stunning photos!

Emily is incredible! She is flexible, professional, and so much fun to work with! She toughed out the cold weather for both our engagement sessions and our wedding day, while producing some of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen! I don't know how, but she manages to capture those special moments without even realizing she's there. Words cannot express how grateful I am for her (and Sheldon!) for such amazing pictures that will last a lifetime. Emily and Sheldon truly made our day absolutely perfect, and I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Emily Swan Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Jamie! It was an absolute treat working with you and Clinton and meeting your loved ones on your wedding day! Thanks for braving the cold and looking beautiful while doing it-- you made my job so easy! :)
    Courtney Married on 07/29/2017
    Simply put, Emily is amazing! She ALWAYS had a smile on her face every time we met, throughout our engagement session and all day during the wedding. Any time I had a question she was quick to respond with an honest and professional answer. Emily and her husband captured every emotion and beautiful memory of our wedding and we are forever grateful! There was never a doubt that she was perfect for us.
    Brooke Married on 06/03/2017
    Emily was beyond amazing throughout our engagement and wedding pictures! She is both professional and personable, easy to contact and take direction from, and genuine about her work. We received numerous compliments from our guests on how friendly she was throughout the day. Emily also did an excellent job of keeping us on schedule throughout the day while still respecting our time with friends & family. We couldn't be happier with our pictures and are thankful for every penny spent!

Team

Emily Swan
Emily Swan
Owner

I’m Emily, an unabashed dreamer, animal lover, and travel enthusiast. I’m an old soul but a kid at heart, complete with the insatiable sweet tooth! Photography is my passion, and nothing makes me happier than experiencing the world with my camera in hand and photographing couples who are genuine and madly in love.

Sioux Falls, SD, 57106
Location of (Emily Swan Photography)

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding