Emily Jo Photo Co.

Arvada, CO View map Visit website
1 review
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Emily Jo Photo Co. is a wedding photographer based in Arvada, Colorado.

Em here from Emily Jo Photo Co. and I can't wait to capture your big day! Serving Colorado Springs, Denver, and other surrounding areas, I'm here to make the wedding photos of your DREAMS a reality.

My goal is to ensure that your wedding photography experience is stress-free, simple, and fun because you deserve an unforgettable experience. From our first interaction to image delivery, my priority is YOU first and foremost. When you decide to book with me, you are getting SO much more than just a photographer. I’ll be your personal hype woman, professional dress fluffer, and chances are we’ll be besties by the end!

If you're looking for a photographer that cares as much about your wedding day as you do, I’m your girl!

More about my style:

I specialize in candid, movement-based imagery. While I’ll be sure to get all of those posed shots you’re looking for, I like to capture your wedding day exactly as it is. From your dad’s face when he first sees you to the moment you and your lover ride away hand in hand and all of the little details in between, I’ll make sure nothing gets missed. I enjoy creating timeless, natural images with just the right amount of warmth and muted tones.
I want my images to tell the story of your day, capture true emotion, and take your breath away.
Trust me, you'll want to relive this day over and over. Let me help you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lucy F. Married on 05/07/2022

Emily is a true gift!

My wedding photos came out wonderful. She did a great job at capturing every moment of our night. What I appreciated the most was that she sat down with me prior to the wedding and created a timeline for our day, a much better one than my actual wedding planner created! Emily wanted to know what moments of my wedding were the most important to me as well as if I had a certain style of photography I liked. She communicated well with the other vendors at my wedding, was not shy or afraid to take a lead- since my planner was definitely lacking. Emily is personal and truly cares about her work! I received so many beautiful pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime.

Emily Jo Photo Co.'s reply:

Such a kind review Lucy! Thank you so much! Your wedding was so stunning. Thanks for letting me be apart of your day.
illustration stars

Emily Jo Photo Co. 1
Exclusive
Emily Jo Photo Co. 2
Discount

Wedding Wire couples receive 5% off any wedding package!

Pricing

Colorado Springs, Colorado Arvada, CO, 80951
7196409360
Location of (Emily Jo Photo Co.)

Emily Jo Photo Co. frequently asked questions

Emily Jo Photo Co. includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Emily Jo Photo Co. includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Emily Jo Photo Co. offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
Emily Jo Photo Co. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Emily Jo Photo Co. currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding