Bend, Bend, OR 97702 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Emilee Setting Media

My name is Emilee Setting, a wedding and elopement photographer based out of my favorite place, Bend Oregon. When I decided that I wanted to start shooting weddings, many other photographers told me how terrible of a job it is. As I started to get my first wedding clients, I realized how completely untrue that is to me, and here's why; a lot of wedding photographers shoot their couples' wedding day as a fly on the wall and then pose their clients in stiff weird ways that they saw on Instagram. If that's what you're looking for, we may not be a good fit. The reason I LOVE shooting weddings and my couples is that I found a better way. A connection is the most important thing. As cheesy as it may sound, I don't want to just be a photographer to you, I want to be your friend, I want to know how you and your fiance met, I want to know your honeymoon plans and hear about your pets and the dorky things you both like.

Another thing that is so important to me about shooting my couples is looking for those unposed, real moments, and they aren't hard to find. Each couple has a unique story and personalities that should shine through in their photos. I want to get to know you and be able to create images that show the real and authentic aspects of your love. I want to be your favorite third-wheel who makes you laugh, dance, goof off, and make you love getting your photo taken. I can't stress this enough, we have got to be friends here. I am going to be with you all day on the biggest day of your life, I'm going to see you change, cry, need help getting up the stairs in your dress, and most importantly, see you marry your soul-mate. If you're looking for a photographer who is going to go the extra mile to make a connection with you and make sure your photos show who you are, lets chat! Tell me about you as people, how you met, what you do for work, what you do for fun, how you fell in love, how you were proposed to, your wedding day plans, tell me anything and everything and let's create together.

Follow Emilee Setting Media on

Videos 3 Videos

5 Reviews for Emilee Setting Media

Jackie Gregor · Married on 10/17/2018

We loved Emilee

We loved working with Emilee. She made us feel so comfortable and was great at giving directions, even thought I'm really bad at following them. She was so patient and we had such a good time. We had an outdoor venue and loved that she had done some many beautiful outdoor weddings before. A lot of the other photographers we looked at had many over exposed outdoor shots with a lot of harsh lighting! After the wedding she kept in touch a few days after she was already sending me a bunch of sneak peek wedding photos. Once we received our gallery we were in LOVE with all of our photos. I couldn't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • I

Ilana Schafer · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful , experienced photographer

Emilee was amazing, made our special day that much more special! She really captured every important moment, in a style that was very personal and reflective of us. Her communication and professionalism were excellent, and she made sure she knew what was most important to us so that we would get exactly what we wanted. She was very easy to work with, great personality that made everyone attending feel comfortable, and it shows in the photos. We are absolutely thrilled with how the photos turned out and will cherish these memories forever. Thank you Emilee!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Emilee Setting Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Toning
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Bend Bend, OR, 97702 See on map
    Location of (Emilee Setting Media)