Emi Lee Hart Vocalist

Chicago, IL View map
$250 Most Popular Price

$250 Most Popular Price

My goal as an event performer is to work with the client to make their event as memorable, personal, and easy as possible! I truly believe that music can "make" an event and set the tone for your day. I am able to sing classical, musical theatre, pop, and jazz music. I also have a vast repertoire of songs to sing and many suggestions on what would be best for your day. I look forward to working with you!

Music has always been a love of mine. When I was 5 years old, I wanted to be a "singing cowgirl". I'm happy to say I've accomplished half of that dream! After a life-changing year as a freshman in high school at the Governor's School for the Arts in Norfolk, VA and my very first opera, Le Nozze di Figaro, I was absolutely confident that music was my purpose in life. I went on to receive my Bachelor of Music from Christopher Newport University in 2011 and my Master of Music from the University of Kentucky in 2013. Along the way, I performed in 13 operas, 2 musicals, countless scenes and concerts, and 3 solo recitals. I am now pursuing my teaching and singing career in Chicago, IL.

Chicago, 60640
7575720237
Location of (Emi Lee Hart Vocalist)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding