Ellie Koleen Photography

Fresno, CA View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Ellie Koleen! I'm 28 years old and I was born and raised in Fresno CA, but I love any excuse to travel! I love snuggling with my sweet husband Spenser and my two pups Scout and Sawyer. I also love styling pretty things, the rain, interior decorating, bicycle rides, good coffee, and most of all photographing love stories. I am passionate about creating artistic and timeless images that you will cherish for a lifetime. My goal is for you to be fully present on your wedding day, trusting me to capture those once in a lifetime emotions and moments. I would love to get to know you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Jessica Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful Memories

I cannot rave enough about how Ellie captured our most special day! The quality and candidness is superb. Her angles and eye for beauty glow throughout each picture. I literally look through my pictures almost every day because they're just that great! Don’t think about it with Ellie, hire someone who will give you the best quality. She’s it.
  • Alexis
    Alexis M. Married on 02/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I got to have my top choice photographer!

When I was looking up wedding photographers online, Ellie's style always drew me in. If I saw a local wedding photo on google images and I liked the style it would turn out to be Ellie's. So even though there were cheaper options around, she was the best. And now that I have the wedding photos everyone says they are amazing. We chose to have Ellie for 9 hours on our wedding day to capture the getting ready pics and to get our send off. She has an eye and is quickly able to flow through all the shots we needed. She knew of places to go to make great shots. We went to the top of a parking garage after the ceremony to get beautiful sunset shots. She even was able to get good shots with my sister who was my virtual maid of honor all the way from Korea. You can really see her well on the Ipad in our photos. Also we used her for the engagement photos and we went to Montana de Oro which was the perfect location Ellie suggested. We got field shots, tree shots, cliff shots and ocean waves all within walking distance. I smile looking at these photos and they are a treasure! Book Ellie. She is so great to work with. By text or email she is available for all sorts of questions and suggestions! She was my first choice and I'm so glad I got her for my special day!
    Kim P. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

Besides my choice in groom and my Grace Loves Lace wedding dress, choosing Ellie to be our wedding photographer was without a doubt the best wedding decision I made! Not only was she so quick to respond to emails, but was extremely flexible, kind, professional, and just an overall joy to work with!
    We took our engagement pictures in Yosemite (and we can be an awkward couple in front of the camera), but Ellie made us feel comfortable and we had so much fun. And the photos, which was no surprise to me, were out of this world.
    For our wedding, she traveled to Big Sur/Carmel and joined us and our wedding guests for camping the day before our wedding. She went above and beyond and even took a few photos from our relay race/rehearsal dinner at the campgrounds. On the day of wedding, Ellie got every single shot I could've wanted and more! She has such a creative eye and is able to get every shot you want without feeling intrusive.
    I cannot be any happier with our photos. She made me look and feel absolutely beautiful. My family all loved her and thought she was so sweet and professional. I've printed and hung so many of our wedding photos around our house and I'm still just amazed at how incredible her work is. Having a good photographer is soooo important and I'm so glad we chose Ellie! She's worth every penny!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Panoche Creek River Ranch Panoche Creek River Ranch Park & Outdoor Weddings

We just LOVE when Ellie is on site capturing special days! Her keen eye to detail and creative touch on portraits are unmatched. She has such a great way of connecting with her couples that makes their love shine through even more. Natural lighting with a modern twist...it's like what wedding dreams are made of. If you're a venue or wedding vendor and are looking for one of those top notch gals to keep in your network, Ellie is your gal!

Music Express Music Express Wedding DJs

Ellie is great to work with and a good choice for your wedding!

Oh What Joy Events Oh What Joy Events Wedding Rentals

Ellie Koleen and team are always on our top picks for event photography. We hold Ellie and her creative eye in such high esteem that we chose her to photograph our own wedding. She has a way of making the people she is photographing feel comfortable, have fun and truly be themselves. Ellie is always professional, timely and honest; which makes her a trusted vendor. We have greatly enjoyed every moment of working with her and look forward to many more.

5479 N Wilson Fresno, CA, 93704
Location of (Ellie Koleen Photography)

Ellie Koleen Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ellie Koleen Photography include in the starting price?

Ellie Koleen Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Ellie Koleen Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ellie Koleen Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ellie Koleen Photography offer?

Ellie Koleen Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ellie Koleen Photography offer?

Ellie Koleen Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Ellie Koleen Photography offer for wedding events?

Ellie Koleen Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Ellie Koleen Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ellie Koleen Photography is recommended by 90% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in quality of service.

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding