Oakley, Oakley, CA 94561 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About Elizabeth Nwansi

Perpetual Cheerleader. Wife and Girl Mom. Forever Romantic.

I am forever curious, forever learning and I love the people I love hard. You'll find me dancing along as I take photos at your reception, offering you my jacket if your cold and laughing at some of the most inappropriate times.

As a bride myself, I know what it's like to be in your shoes and I approach each day with the intent of not just capturing gorgeous moments, but also keeping it organized, easy and stress free.

I am proud to say we offer an Heirloom album with all of our Collections because printing your photos is so important. If this all sounds right up your alley, email us I'd love to hear more about your wedding!

Follow Elizabeth Nwansi on

Elizabeth Nwansi 5
Elizabeth Nwansi 6
Elizabeth Nwansi 7

Becky · Married on 06/30/2018

Fun to work with, on top of your game, supportive, amazing work, Liz and team helped so much not only with photography but the wedding as a whole. I'm a very laid back (slightly indecisive) person and Liz could tell so she filled in exactly where I needed it throughout the whole process. I would recommend her services to absolutely everyone I know!!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Cameron

Cameron Morrow · Married on 06/23/2018

Fun and Professional

Where to start...
    Liz was extremely exciting from the fist Skype call. She was flexible and patient enough to work through some bad wifi connections and talking over each other to get our story and backgrounds understood to personalize our style. She put together a presentation package and drove 2 1/2 hours north to meet us at a Starbucks for a short meeting. After we were all on the same page and the vision was set she was nothing short of energizing! Every text, phone call, and email was responded to quickly with suggestions from her past experience (because we didn't have any), and encouragement of our planning process. The day of was filled with laughs, tears, and lots of moments that I never realized were there until looking back at them captured in time through Liz's photographs. Liz has a special ability to ease the stress of the situation to truly make it the happiest day of your life. After the wedding, we flew to Cancun for our honeymoon and she continued working to surprise us with some of her favorite edited shots from the wedding. All the effort she went to above and beyond what we expected made it that much more special and easy to recommend to others. It is clear that she loves what she does and we enjoyed every minute of our experience with her as our photographer.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Elizabeth Nwansi 20
    Elizabeth Nwansi 21
    Elizabeth Nwansi 22

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2018

Liz, I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for our wedding! From the second we met you I knew that you were the one. You were so easy to talk to, fun and relaxed through the whole day. You helped us through the whole process with all of your helpful tips and through your website information ( I love your bridal lounge!! all the information a girl could ask for in one location) Even finalizing our timeline and keeping us all organized. We had so much fun working with you and will cherish our wedding photos forever.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Elizabeth Nwansi FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Oakley Oakley, California, 94561 See on map