Elizabeth Laird Photography

Santa Rosa Beach, FL View map
$3,750 Most Popular Price

$3,750 Most Popular Price

Located on stunning Scenic HWY 30A, E. Laird Photography specializes in photojournalistic wedding and family photography all over the Southeast (travel is included in some packages). Elizabeth is qualified with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the College or Art, Architecture, and Design from Mississippi State University, 2001, with a study abroad at The Glasgow School of Art in Glasgow, Scotland in 1998. Being self described as a "go with the flow" photographer, Elizabeth allows moments to unfold without your day being constantly interrupted for posed shots. "I shoot a lot of frames during a wedding, as I do not want to miss any moment. You can take the photos from your wedding and play them at a high speed on a slideshow and it will look like a silent movie. I love spontaneous smiles, intimate moments, and handing over photos that will take the bride and groom's breath away. I take pride in every photo I shoot and want my clients to not just have a stack of wedding photos but a piece of art made from the most special moments of their wedding day, and I like to offer this service at a fair price ."

Please contact Elizabeth at 850-496-1433 or email elizabeth@elairdphoto.com to receive the 2014 Wedding Guide in your inbox. Custom packages are also available.

Congratulations on your engagement! We look forward to hearing from you! Warmest Regards, Elizabeth Laird Photography.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3750

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Alison Married on 10/12/2013
    I hired Elizabeth to photograph my wedding after doing exhaustive research on photographers in the area. I got loads of recommendations, and many were fantastic, but Elizabeth just had that "look" that I wanted. Before my wedding, I told her that I wanted to enjoy my wedding and not pose for it. I was searching for a very relaxed photo journalistic style, and not multitudes of posed photos. I was amazed at the outcome of the wedding pictures. For most of the day, I didn't even know she was there. She, however, was on point about what photos needed to happen to complete my album and she took care of it. Her photography resulted in real, emotional, and powerful photos that I will treasure forever. The next day, we met her for a "wreck the dress" shoot which was honestly resulted in the most amazing photos I have ever seen. I have them up all over my house and I am pretty sure I'll still be staring at them when I am 95 so I can remember how amazing Elizabeth made me look.

Hire her without hesitation. It will be the single best decision you ever make if you have an event you want to treasure forever.
    Shyllo Married on 08/18/2013
    Elizabeth was so very professional & did a wonderful job of capturing our special day! We couldn't be happier with her work. Thanks Elizabeth! :)
    -The Michaelis Family
    Brittany Married on 06/09/2012
    Elizabeth did a wonderful job and was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Brittany and Tucker

• Mindy Norris
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 7 Reviews
    · Wedding Hair & Makeup
  • Momentus Films
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 54 Reviews
    · Wedding Videographers

218 South Gulf Drive Santa Rosa Beach, 32459
Location of (Elizabeth Laird Photography)

Elizabeth Laird Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Elizabeth Laird Photography include in the starting price?

Elizabeth Laird Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Elizabeth Laird Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Elizabeth Laird Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Elizabeth Laird Photography offer?

Elizabeth Laird Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Elizabeth Laird Photography offer?

Elizabeth Laird Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Elizabeth Laird Photography offer for wedding events?

Elizabeth Laird Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Elizabeth Laird Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Elizabeth Laird Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.8 in quality of service and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding