Corona, CA 92880 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Elite Signature Weddings

We feel that it is important for our Brides and Grooms to know that a DJ is very important and a key player in the success of their wedding reception. Because of this, it is the responsibility of the DJ to be there with the bride and groom in anyway possible. Because Brides and Grooms put all of their dreams, emotions, visions, time, and money into preparing for their special day, the DJ must provide the kind of professional service that represents all of these values. Therefore, it is very important to carefully consider who will be your DJ. We are completely confident that you have no reason to look any further.

Not only do we offer the professional service to match your needs, we are also dedicated to playing the music that you want to hear. So, while music is constantly changing, we are always looking for the best music that will make every occasion the best!

Follow Elite Signature Weddings on

faf5b2b94d227d53 1529065565 25890c8b4eca1b3a 1529065563549 2 27972368 101559785
1e5ce52f5b4dbc52 1243133617437 IMG2251

3 Reviews for Elite Signature Weddings

Summer · Married on 10/03/2009

Mike was awesome!! All of my guests have commented on how wonderful the DJ was. He was great during our planning meetings, had some good ideas. The live slideshow was a hit!! I totally recommend Mike and his crew!!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2009

Elite Stage & Lighting does not disappoint! My husband and I booked them during our first meeting with them and never looked back. The level of customer service that they delivered was phenomenal and they went out of their way to capture the magic of our special day. Leading up to the wedding, the planning and financial burden of the event began to take its toll on us and we often forgot what we were going through all of the hassle for... I would think 'we should have just gone to Vegas!' Each meeting that we had with Mike and Bill reminded us of how special our wedding was going to be and helped to ease our minds of the stresses that had been building up. They were professional, approachable, and extremely knowledgeable about both traditional and nontraditional options for our ceremony and reception. When the day of our event finally arrived they lived up to every word of their contract and more! The lighting at our venue looked great, and we were very please with our Live Montage of pictures, but more than anything else the music for both our ceremony and reception were absolutely perfect reflections of our personalities and gave our wedding a warm, air of individuality. Furthermore, the MC services were also phenomenal! Our guests were consistently entertained in a funny, yet classy way and we avoided some of the typical wedding boredom! Mike and Bill delivered our Love story with character and awesome audio clips and all throughout the evening Mike spoke to our Spanish speaking guests during key moments to ensure that everyone understood what was going on. Before the night had ended we had received several compliments on their services and a couple stating that our wedding had reminded them of something out of a movie! We would recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 08/04/2009

Karina · Married on 03/21/2008

Elite Signature Weddings is a GREAT selection for a DJ. I used them for my wedding a year and a half ago and my husband and I still talk about how much fun our reception was. It's hard for us really enjoy typical receptions now because they simply don't compare to party that was our own wedding reception. Mike and Bill are really easy and fun to work with. At first we were looking in the $500-$600 price range for a DJ, but Mike did my brother's wedding so I called him to see if he was available. He had us meet with him to explain what it is that he does. Their business keeps expanding and their ideas for entertainment and games are impressive and fun! After hearing the pitch of what they could do for us, we were sold. After a few planning sessions, we had our perfect reception planned complete with the perfect songs for the different wedding events (cake cutting, garter toss, boquet, dancing, etc.). Mike got everyone in the wedding involved, even a couple in their 80's who had been married the longest out of everyone in the room. It was fun for everyone, and for weeks afterwards it was all my family and friends could talk about. We wanted a party, and that's exactly what we got. We had paid Mike $200 more than what he had charged, so he gave us a check for the difference, and by the end of the night, my mother ripped the check up and threw it in the trash saying that he deserved at least that much in a tip for making our reception so much fun. I highly recommend using Mike and Bill as your DJs. What they offer is worth far more than what you'll pay, and because of the wonderful experience I had, I wholeheartedly DISAGREE with anyone who says that you won't remember a thing about your wedding day. When you have the time of your life, you'll remember it.

Sent on 07/15/2009

Award

Elite Signature Weddings FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elite Signature Weddings 1
    Money Back Guarantee
    We currently offer a ?MONEY BACK GUARANTEE? to back up our professionalism and your complete satisfaction. (On Certain Packages)

• Corona, 92880 See on map
    8664664635 (Other Phone Number)