68 nithdale road, london, Rome, IT se18 3pd Map · Phone number

About Elisabetta White | Intimately Inspired Events

Modern and elegant, with a distinctive Italian flair – these are the type of weddings I specialise in. More than anything, I love planning and designing weddings for couples that are madly in love, that want to give their day a unique, personal and intimate feel, whatever the number of guests.

As an Italian wedding planner based in London, I look after UK and oversees couples that choose to get married in London, South England, and beyond.

My full wedding planning and consultancy services are devised to relieve you from the overwhelm couples often experience when they first start planning their wedding. You will be involved as little or as much as you want to, but will have the peace of mind that comes from knowing every detail is being taken care of. With my support you’ll make educated, smart choices, maximise what’s achievable with your budget, and build a team of suppliers that is always on your side, working hard and collaboratively for the success of your wedding.

If your wedding is all about the culmination of your love, not about impressing others; if it is about memories and emotions, and you love effortless sophistication, then I’d love to talk to you.

Follow Elisabetta White | Intimately Inspired Events on

4 Reviews for Elisabetta White | Intimately Inspired Events

1 User photo

Elisabetta White | Intimately Inspired Events 1

Barbara Mcgraw · Married on 07/27/2019

Elisabetta was a perfect choice!

Barbara · My daughter was married on 07/27/2019

My daughter's dream was to be married in Ostuni, Italy and our family is from the states. We knew we needed an awesome wedding planner and we could not have been happier with Elisabetta. We believe "The difference is in the details" and Elisabetta did not fall short! She is so talented and is also is one of the kindest, most genuine, and most trustworthy people we have ever met. She has a great business accumen, but also has a beautiful taste level and is very creative. From our very first meeting in Ostuni and throughout the journey, she made it fun. We felt very confident in her ability, and never second guessed that she would not deliver a spectacular wedding for our daughter. Because all of our guests were traveling to the venue, we had a series of events for them to enjoy. A Welcome Dinner, the Wedding and Reception and a Bon voyage Brunch. So really it was three events built into one! Elisabetta worked with us to perfectly capture my daughter and son-in-law's love story, their personalities, and their vision. Each of our guests shared that it was the best wedding that they ever attended and that we created such a beautiful memory.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Elisabetta White | Intimately Inspired Events's reply:

Barbara, thank you SO MUCH for your kind words! You had a wonderful vision for the wedding, which made it making it come to life a dream! It's so strange not to speak every day after 15 months of planning together! I wish you all the very best and hope our paths cross again soon!

Brittany Mcgraw · Married on 07/27/2019

Elisabetta was GREAT!

Elisabetta worked diligently with us to ensure all our needs and expectations were met. Her knowledge, expertise, and communication helped to create a weekend that we will forever cherish. As a very detail-oriented individual, Elisabetta met each of our requests with poise, and she did not disappointment. I would HIGHLY recommend her for anyone needing a wedding planner overseas. At times, I felt I could have been a little difficult, but Elisabetta never faltered, and the end result was the wedding of my dreams.

Elisabetta White | Intimately Inspired Events 2
    Sent on 08/16/2019

Elisabetta White | Intimately Inspired Events's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany, your words mean so much to me! I'm so glad I was able to help you craft the wedding weekend of your dreams

Valentina · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I hired Elisabetta to plan our wedding in July 2017 – and it was, beyond any doubt, one of the best decisions we ever made! She is, in addition to phenomenally talented at what she does, also one of the kindest, most genuine, and most trustworthy people we know. From the first time we met her, we felt safe, looked after, understood, and treated always kindly and honestly – as well as constantly inspired by her ideas and creativity. Even during the more difficult moments of it (like, our wedding venue closing down!), the wedding planning journey was made fun, easy, and relaxed, completely thanks to her. The wedding day itself could not possibly have been more perfect! Thanks to her exceptional work ethic and vision, everything ran smoothly and looked stunning, with every element and supplier perfectly capturing our love story, our personalities, and our dreams of the family we hope to be. Every single one of our guests has showered us with compliments and told us they had an amazing time - and we had the best day of our lives! Elisabetta was our rock and, by the time the wedding came around, we felt honoured to call her a friend. We will be forever in her debt for how full of love, fun, and beauty this journey was, and for the absolutely wonderful wedding day at the end of it. Not enough stars to recommend highly enough! THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Elisabetta White | Intimately Inspired Events's reply:

Valentina, James... You know I miss you already, don't you? I have had the most fantastic time planning your wedding. From our train adventure going from London to Exeter, to our trip to Tuscany... The laughter, the tears... If I had it my way, we'd be planning your anniversary now, just so we could continue to be by your side! You've been an absolute DREAM to work with. Your wedding was special because of YOU. All we do as wedding planners is make sure your day is a reflection of your inner beauty, superb taste and soulful kindness. It's so easy to do when we work with amazing couples like you.
    I wish you a life overflowing with happiness and love. <3
    xx Betta

Elisabetta White | Intimately Inspired Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 68 nithdale road, london Rome, IT, se18 3pd See on map