Charlottesville, VA 22905 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

20 Reviews for Elisa Bricker

Molly · Married on 04/01/2017

My husband and I are so thrilled to have worked with Elisa for our big day!! She and Kristen made us feel so comfortable and natural and really embodied the spirit of the day. We received so many compliments from the wedding party about Elisa too -- so made everything so seamless, but also kept things fun for everyone involved.

She is so warm and talented -- we can't recommend her enough :)

Sent on 04/13/2017

Leah · Married on 10/07/2012

I would recommend Elisa B Photography to anyone looking for skilled wedding photography on a tight budget. After looking at several photographers significantly outside my budget, I contacted Elisa to see if she could work with me. Although her pricing was also higher than I could afford, she recommended one of her associate photographers, Cheryl, who was much less expensive. Elisa and Cheryl have a great photography system involving two people (the photographer and an assistant, who holds a large flash screen). This makes the photos look airy and well-lit, without creating red eye, extra weight, and other issues that flash usually causes. I was especially happy that Elisa edits all the photos herself, even though I only paid the associate photographer rate. Cheryl and her assistant traveled out to my wedding venue in Reston to take engagement pictures, and they turned out beautifully. I have not received my wedding photos yet (my wedding was only two days ago) but based on the engagement photos, I am certain that my wedding photos will also turn out well.

Sent on 10/09/2012
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/26/2012

Elisa and her husband Edward make such a great team. They were so much fun to work with and completely put my now husband and myself at ease all day. Also the pictures that I have seen are stunning and I cannot wait to see the rest. I also liked how quick they were with getting all the family pictures done. We were able to get to the last half of our cocktail hour but still have a ton of pictures!

Sent on 06/02/2012