Hinesville, Hinesville, GA 31313 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Eleven11concepts

Based in Georgia, Eleven11 Concepts is a full-service image consulting business that provides hair styling and makeup application services, bridal styling services, and original design concepts for weddings & special events. Owner and freelance artist Kinsey Paul is passionate about helping her clients to create looks that authentically reflect their unique style. You can call on this experienced beauty professional to assist you in bringing your wedding day look to life.

Eleven11 Concepts offers hairstyling, makeup application, and design/ image styling and outfit curation services for couples, wedding parties (bridesmaids & groomsmen), mothers of the couple, & junior bridesmaids and flower girls. To-be-weds can look forward to pre-wedding trials of beauty services, which also include faux mink lashes and a touch-up kit for your special day. Kinsey can also help with innovative design ideas as well as help you plan and style a custom wardrobe for your bridal party, reception dinner, honeymoon, and other wedding occasions that fit with the theme/aesthetic of your ceremony.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Nabia beauty
  • Wonderland Beauty Bar
  • Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry
  • Nola Salon
Before & after
grapefruit greenhouse styled shoot pearls pines photography bg 10 low 51 2023225 161918941588147
Full bridal glam
Updo
Full glam makeup
Full glam makeup
Before & after
Textured updo (curly hair)
Textured updo (curly hair)
Prom glam
Prom glam
Messy updo
Messy updo

1 Reviews for Eleven11concepts

Shannon S. · Married on 06/12/2021

1.0

Book with caution, unprofessional & mean

I'd warn against booking with Kinsey. She started out as a nice normal and understanding artist and then things quickly went south. She never sent the cancellation policy and when a wedding got canceled due to COVID and I reached out within 3 days of booking asking to speak to her. She refused to have the discussion on a Saturday, and claimed she sent me the cancellation policy in which she would be keeping my 50% retainer fee. Once again, never received anything and given the COVID situation figured she would at least be open to a conversation. I reached out again on Monday worried about not receiving my money and this is where things got unprofessional and rude. She responded in some of the nastiest VOICE MESSAGES I have ever received, personally attacking my character and bringin personal things in her life into the conversation (I have saved the voice messages and am happy to share). Once again I asked for a civil conversation to discuss our options, in which she responded (once again in a voice note thinking i would not record for proof) that she would absolutely not be talking to me or refunding any money. I have never in my life dealt with someone so rude, unprofessional nor have I received voice notes with such attitude. Extremely upsetting siutation. So suffice to say, book with caution. and just know when she doesn't send you any information on a cancellation fee she will be keeping your money and sending you nasty voice notes.

Sent on 05/17/2021

Eleven11concepts's reply:

Shannon,

Your review and account of what happened is dishonest, and I wish you the best. You contacted me on a Saturday to be refunded, and I was working AND out of town handling family affairs due to my father passing earlier this year. I never claimed to send you anything, I did however let you know that retainers/deposits are non refundable, per my policy but I was willing to consider making an exception. We set a date you to talk the following Tuesday. You contacted me Monday saying "you didn't want to wait any longer" when YOU agreed to speak when I was back in town. I am not obligated to change my policy but was willing to, until you contacted me being demanding, entitled, rude, and unwilling to respect my time or the appointment we had set to speak. Take care!

Eleven11concepts FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup