Elaine DeZolt Photography

Valhalla, NY View map

Elaine DeZolt Photography is owned by Elaine Miskolcze
My photography interest began my freshman year of high school. I remember taking a Black and White 35mm class that changed the way I looked at light. I then went on to take more professional courses in College. Working in a Major processing lab in Atlanta I learned hand editing and air brushing techniques. At the time everything was edited using a water color on print technique or an airbrush on negative process, I started to assist some of the pros that used our lab. I have not been able to put a camera down since. I have worked in a studio in NYC, freelanced on a regular basis in NY, NJ, CT, NH, & MA. I started my studio in Westchester after my husbands job relocated us here in 2009. My favorite thing about photographing children is getting that perfect shot that will hold their image for all time. I think about how fast my own son is growing and I want to be sure that at each session I capture each childs precious moments. Capturing a toddlers smile, a funny face, a newborn sleeping peacefully, or your special day is why I do what I do and why I love it!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

21 cedar Street Valhalla, 10595
860-857-9951
Location of (Elaine DeZolt Photography)

Elaine DeZolt Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Elaine DeZolt Photography offer?

Elaine DeZolt Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Elaine DeZolt Photography offer?

Elaine DeZolt Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Elaine DeZolt Photography offer for wedding events?

Elaine DeZolt Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding