Magnolia, TX 77354 Map · Phone number

About EL Photography

I’m a wedding, elopement, & portrait photographer based out of Magnolia, Texas. I love being outdoors, riding my bike, loving on my pups Charley & Lilly, traveling, movie nights (the snuggle on the couch and eat junk food together kind), going on adventures with my husband, lake days on the boat, interior decorating (I am a huge fan of Chip & Joanna, duh!) and ultimately I just love making happy memories with my hubs, our friends, and family.

I’m married to the coolest and best person in the entire world, John. Fun Fact: he’s an incredible filmmaker! (check out his work here). Together we are just two people, madly in love with each other and madly in love with love. Our days are filled with laughter, exploration, and a passion for telling love stories, your story.

I want to capture the beauty in every moment. I want you to look back and feel exactly what you felt in that moment. I want to get the big and small moments, and all the in-betweens. My passion is for you to re-experience exactly what your love is.

Follow EL Photography on

Korrin Bridal Session
3l0a8607 51 904814

4 Reviews for EL Photography

Tiffany R. · Married on 12/08/2018

Thank you so much for making us look so great!

We can’t begin to thank you enough! I can’t stop looking through them; I’ve probably gone through the entire album four times already! You captured our relationship in the most real, relatable way and you can genuinely see everyone’s personalities in the photos. Thank you so much for making us look so great. You’re worth a million five star reviews!

Ashlyn Blake · Married on 10/22/2017

Elissa is incredible!

Elissa was the best photographer to work with! She made everything so easy, simple, and comfortable. I think as anyone can imagine having pictures taken is sometimes awkward. Elissa was the best at making it feel so natural! Our engagements came out better than I envisioned as well as our wedding photos! They were simple and elegant and everything I was looking for; not to mention she gets the pictures back to you in a short amount of time! Loved working with her and can’t wait to work with her in the future!

Korrin · Married on 10/14/2017

Elissa was amazing!

Elissa was amazing. So friendly and nice to work with from the beginning! I loved my bridals and the wedding photos just turned out incredible!!! So many beautiful shots and candids of the reception that allowed us to relive our amazing wedding day! I would recommend her to anyone!!!!

EL Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files