Destin, FL 32541 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Edina Kiss Photography

Edina is a passionate photographer with an edgy style and artistic flare for the contemporary. Her technique and vision creates innovative images that embody elegance and style. Edina is looking forward to working with you and capturing the beauty of your special day.

Follow Edina Kiss Photography on

edinakissphotography 7
at2a4595
at2a5053
img4041
img4113
at2a0152
Edina Kiss Photography
Beautiful modern  beach bride | wooden tie
Beautiful modern beach bride | wooden tie
at2a0166
at2a4595
at2a5053

10 Reviews for Edina Kiss Photography

Meagan · Married on 10/09/2016

She is such an amazing photographer and we could not be happier with our wedding photos!!!

Lydia · Married on 10/03/2015

Edina was so wonderful! She does amazing work! I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family!

Marta · Married on 03/02/2013

Edina Kiss Photography - Edina & her husband Jim (who did our wedding video this day as well!) did the best job ever. Our wedding day was a beautiful day! Edina took all of the pictures I had asked from her before the wedding day to do. She and Jim were warming me up with cup of hot tea, and giving me his jacket so I would not get too cold. That day was only 45 degrees.
    The pictures turned out amazing. My husband and I loved the pictures. Everyone else loved them as well.
    All you can see are happy people's faces and a beautiful beach.
    We planed the wedding ourselves, and we did not want to hire to many vendors, we were so happy when Edina told us that she con do the videography as well. We have the best wedding video ! I can watch it over, and over again! We are very happy with Edina's and Jims job! Great people, great service, great price!

Edina Kiss Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Bay Limo
    Bay Limo Wedding Limos

Edina Kiss Photograph were extremely friendly & professional in every way . 5 stars

• Destin, FL 32541 See on map