Sykesville, MD 21784 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Eden Floral Design

Eden Floral Design specializes in wedding and special event flowers. We excel at listening to our customer's needs, respecting their ideas and budget, and utilizing the highest quality and freshest materials to create gorgeous florals. We love flowers. We love weddings. We bring enthusiasm, professionalism, and excellent customer service to your special day. We strive to maintain fair pricing while providing excellent products and services.

Follow Eden Floral Design on

Eden Floral Design 6
Eden Floral Design 7

Monique · Married on 10/19/2018

Eve is Amazing!

Flowers were one of the last to-do's on my list and I will forever be grateful that my mother in-law found Eve with Eden Floral Design. We gave her an image and she made it come to life. Not only did the bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements come out perfect, but she was also very accommodating. She was not able to start working at the venue until 4pm, but she was still kind enough to drop the bouquets and boutonnieres off at the hotel at 2pm for pictures. When she dropped them off, I was truly blown away an even more excited to see what she had done with the venue! Everything exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Caylie · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful flowers

Eve was very flexible and helpful in helping me make my flower vision come true. I had a few special details that she helped come to fruition.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Eden Floral Design 8
    Eden Floral Design 9
    Eden Floral Design 10

colleen · Married on 06/30/2018

Eve was wonderful! From the first time we met she understood my vision for my wedding and took it to the next step. The day of the wedding, I literally jumped for joy for my sunflower bouquet! All the flowers and the centerpieces were beautiful and everything I dreamed of and more. She even got these amazing wood slabs for the centerpieces to go on which went perfectly and I got to keep one. Eve is great to work with and her flower arrangements are amazing.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Eden Floral Design FAQ

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Eden Floral Design 1
    Freebies!
    We always like to throw some good karma out into this crazy wedding industry. We will offer every bride something complimentary...usually a free throw bouquet, grooms boutonniere, cake flowers, etc.

• Sykesville, 21784 See on map