Sykesville, MD 21784 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Eden Floral Design

Eden Floral Design specializes in wedding and special event flowers. We excel at listening to our customer's needs, respecting their ideas and budget, and utilizing the highest quality and freshest materials to create gorgeous florals. We love flowers. We love weddings. We bring enthusiasm, professionalism, and excellent customer service to your special day. We strive to maintain fair pricing while providing excellent products and services.

Follow Eden Floral Design on

Eden Floral Design 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Hardy · Getting married on 12/11/2020

From a Venue's Perspective

I work as the Wedding Director at The Elkridge Furnace Inn and I will have to say, there is no better florist in our region. Eve is so easy to work with, takes the time to better understand the couples wedding vision, and ALWAYS is on time and a pleasure to work with.

As a venue, other vendors can be extremely unreliable which makes my job much more difficult and extremely stressful. I can't tell you how may times my staff has to wait to set tables, or fix arrangements that come damaged or less than satisfactory. Whenever our Brides book Eve, I thank my lucky stars because not only do I know her work will be to die for and showcase our venue perfectly, but she is a true professional and extremely amazing at what she does. HIRE THIS WOMAN! SHE IS AMAZING!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Eden Floral Design 16
  • Kirstyn

Kirstyn · Married on 07/27/2019

A Blush Fairytale Dream!

Eden Florals was one of my BEST vendors. Eve made my wedding look like the blush fairytale I always dreamed of.
    She was super professional and down to earth from the very beginning. We met up at a cafe to plan and she nailed down every last detail. On the day of the wedding, Eve braved the 80 degree heat and arrived early to set up all my flowers. I could not of been happier with the result! One of my biggest worries was how the driftwood arbor would be decorated, but Eve made it look like a pinterest dream, maybe even better!
    I wouldn't hesitate to book her.

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Eden Floral Design 17
    Eden Floral Design 18
    Eden Floral Design 19

Monique · Married on 10/19/2018

Eve is Amazing!

Flowers were one of the last to-do's on my list and I will forever be grateful that my mother in-law found Eve with Eden Floral Design. We gave her an image and she made it come to life. Not only did the bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements come out perfect, but she was also very accommodating. She was not able to start working at the venue until 4pm, but she was still kind enough to drop the bouquets and boutonnieres off at the hotel at 2pm for pictures. When she dropped them off, I was truly blown away an even more excited to see what she had done with the venue! Everything exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Eden Floral Design FAQ

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Eden Floral Design 1
    Freebies!
    We always like to throw some good karma out into this crazy wedding industry. We will offer every bride something complimentary...usually a free throw bouquet, grooms boutonniere, cake flowers, etc.

• Sykesville, 21784 See on map