E O Studio

Carolina, PR View map Visit website

E O Studio is a wedding hair and makeup business based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Elisandra, who is the owner and beauty professional, has been involved in the industry for over 20 years. During those years, she has had the opportunity to gain invaluable experience assisting with both prestigious salons and other beauty professionals. On your big day, Elisandra will help highlight your natural beauty so that you can look and feel your very best.

To really ensure you will be happy with your look before heading down the aisle, E O Studio offers consultations and trials for her hair and makeup services. Elisandra will work with each client to ensure their unique needs are met. She also offers group services for the entire wedding party. Her hair services range from blowouts to relaxers to textured hair styling, and her makeup services include the following and more:

• Brow/lash tinting
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jennifer
    Jennifer C. Married on 01/15/2022

Flawless Hair and Makeup

Elissandra and her team did an amazing job with the hair and makeup for myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids on the day of my wedding. I did a trial with her while I was in Puerto Rico six months before my wedding so she would be fully prepared for my big day. I have very curly, natural hair, so it was very important to me to find a stylist who understood my hair and could make my natural hair look gorgeous for my wedding. Elissandra definitely delivered on that. She and her team came out to our venue in the morning and worked non-stop on getting us ready for the wedding (they even brought their own ring lights). She was meticulous and made sure that everyone was happy with their hair and makeup and if someone didn't like something, she'd quickly correct it. After hair and makeup was done, she stuck around to help me while my photographer took photos, whether is was helping adjust my hair or fixing my veil. She truly went above and beyond for my special day and I'm eternally grateful to her.
  • Natalie
    Natalie S. Married on 11/20/2021

Elisandra es la mejor!

Elisandra es la mejor!! Super profesional y amable, me dejo espectacular para mi gran dia y me senti toda una reina. Mil veces recomendada.
    Erin Married on 01/14/2020

Great local beauty salon

I got my wedding hair and makeup done by EO studios, as well as my Maid of Honor, grandmother and bridesmaid and I don't think I could have made a better choice! She was on time, had a great selection of makeup and made everyone look SO BEYOND beautiful. If I were to get married again I would pick her 100 times over. She was perfect in every way!

E O Studio's reply:

Thank you Erin! We are delighted to work with you. It is an honor to be part of your wedding day! Looking forward to dreams come true!👰😍
    1/20/2020Erin !!! Thank you for your review, I really appreciate it. May God bless you with his infinite love. Success in your marriage and in all your life projects. Big hug!!!!
  • illustration stars